- Amolik Heights Sec-88 Faridabad
- Sector-88 Faridabad
- 624 Flats
- All Categories
- Start Date: 16-03-2016
- Last Date: 15-05-2016
Amolilk Housing Pvt. Ltd. has launched new housing project at Sector-88 Faridabad under Haryana Government Affordable Housing Policy-2013. The new project of Amolik Housing is named as Amolik Heights offering 624 houses of 1BHK, 2BHK & 3BHK flats type under affordable housing scheme.
Of total, the project comprises of 144 units of 1BHK flat, 288 units of 2BHK and also offering 192 units of 3BHK flats. Applications for the allotment flats are being offered by the authority through offline mode of registration from 16 March 2016 to 15 May 2016.
Details of Flats Available in Amolik Heights New Housing Scheme 2016:
|Type||Carpet Area||Balcony Area||Price|
|1 BHK Type 1||374 Sq. Ft||86 Sq. Ft||Rs. 15,39000/-|
|1 BHK Type 2||372 Sq. Ft||82 Sq. Ft||Rs. 15,29000/-|
|1 BHK Type 3||372 Sq. Ft||82 Sq. Ft||Rs. 15,29000/-|
|2 BHK Type 1||507 Sq. Ft||80 Sq. Ft||Rs. 20,68000/-|
|2 BHK Type 2||523 Sq. Ft||80 Sq. Ft||Rs. 21,32000/-|
|3 BHK Type 1||645 Sq. Ft||100 Sq. Ft||Rs. 26,30000/-|
|3 BHK Type 2||645 Sq. Ft||100 Sq. Ft||Rs. 26,30000/-|
Location Map of Amolik Heights Sector-88 Faridabad:
How to Apply: The registration for the scheme has been started from 16 March 2016 and the last date of application submission is 15 May 2016. Interested applicants can purchase the application form from Amolik Housing Pvt. Ltd. at SCF-44, Sector-19 Part-II Faridabad, 121001 by paying Rs. 500/- from 16 March 2016 to 15 May 2016. Dully filled application form to be submitted along with the registration amount.
Eligibility Criteria for Amolik Heights:
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/sector or any licensed colony in any of Urban Area in Haryana, UT and Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civils Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of the date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time frame to be adopted for security and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Policy 2013, notified, vide no. PF27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website i.e. tcpharyana.gov.in)
For further details visit: http://www.amolikhousing.com/