Housing Board Haryana has announced the invitation of applications for the multi storey flat scheme in Barhi Sonipat. The application forms are available from 28th February, 2014.
The HBH is inviting applications for the flats scheme on hire-purchase basis for Industrial Workers, Entrepreneurs, and Industrial Units in Haryana. However the preference will be given to the employees of Barhi Industrial area and the industrialists operating here.
The built up area of flats is 540 square foot which includes 2 bedroom, 1 kitchen, 1 open hall (Baramda) and balcony.
Applications Open: 28-February-2014
Last Date: 24-April-2014
Application forms and brochure are available at the following bank branches at the cost of just Rupees 100/-.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Sarve Haryana Gramin Bank
- Punjab National bank
- Union bank of India
- Central bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- State Bank of Patiala
Following are the main facilities offered under the scheme
- All the basic residential facilities, affordable cost and the modern design.
- Free hold property.
- 33% flats reserved for women
- Wide roads and the ample green area
- Earthquake proof designs and structure
- 40% payment before the possession and rest 60% after the possession in easy EMI’s
- Facilities to provide easy loan from several banks