Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Demand Survey will soon be started in different districts of Haryana. An official meeting was organised on the matter to start PMAY demand survey in Haryana to know the requirement of affordable houses in the area.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana
The source from Nagar Nigam informed that the department of urban local body in Haryana has planned to conduct a demand survey under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This survey will be conducted in district Gurugram, Pataudi, Haily Mandi and Sohna.
Under the survey, the government will the beneficiary to fill the application form for PMAY Haryana and also guide them about the benefits of housing for all scheme and its eligibility criteria.
Also Read – Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Form on pmaymis.gov.in
PMAY Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scheme, the beneficiary will have to fulfil these requirements.
- The beneficiaries should be a resident of Haryana.
- As a requirement document, Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
- EWS beneficiary should have a family annual income below Rs. 3 lac.
- For LIG beneficiary, the annual income should be in between Rs. 3 lac to 6 lac.
- For LIG beneficiary, the annual income should be in between Rs. 12 lac to 18 lac.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme should not availed the benefits of any other government housing scheme.
- The beneficiary should not have any Pucca house across the nation.
This demand survey will be conducted slum area and ward wise.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana Application Form
As the government is moving towards digitization, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana application forms for demand survey are expected to be invited through online mode of registration. And the facility of online application would be available on the official website of concerned department and Haryana government.
MHUPA also invited the demand survey application forms through the official website of PMAY at pmaymis.gov.in candidates can use this portal to fill the form.