WHY SUBMIT ON MASTERPLANSINDIA.COM?
Started in just the beginning of 2014, MasterPlansIndia.com has evolved as a favorite destination for people looking to invest in Indian government residential projects, housing initiatives/schemes. See, why you should submit guest post article on MasterPlansIndia.com
- Guest posts are published for FREE owing to the certain quality guidelines.
- Basically, the visitor of MasterPlansIndia.com is looking to buy a home. And, MasterPlansIndia.com is the platform which can connect private builders/real estate agencies to the potential consumers.
- More than 2,00,000 unique visitors every month from across India and growing.
- More than 35,000 active e-mail subscribers.
- And, many more reasons.
This page is dedicated to provide information about guest posting on MasterPlansIndia.com and if you would like to advertise here, please go here https://www.masterplansindia.com/advertise OR contact at email@example.com.
You can also download the Master Plans India media deck from here to know more about advertising options/rates.
Master Plans India invites real estate experts to share their opinion, advice, tips, stats & insights and other useful information about Indian housing and residential real estate industry.
It is very easy and we believe extremely useful to submit guest post about Indian residential real estate industry on MasterPlansIndia.com. Just read the guidelines and share your completed guest post.
STANDARDS AND GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POSTS
MasterPlansIndia.com seeks high quality content that meets the following criteria:
- Posts must be at least 600 words in length.
- Post content must be related to Indian housing industry, residential real estate, government housing initiatives and similar topics.
- Posts must include at least one image (at least 250x250px) to use as featured image that both you and MasterPlansIndia.com have the right to publish. However up to 2 more images are also allowed to be included within the post content.
- It would be better if the content is related to the latest happenings/events/initiatives in Indian housing/residential real estate industry.
- The content you wish to publish on MasterPlansIndia.com must be entirely unique, not found anywhere else on Internet.
- Your post’s writing must be engaging, educational and informative.
- Posts must be well-formatted and easy to read.
- Posts must require minimal editing – grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Sources for facts and figures must be included at the bottom of the article. Provide specific URL’s, not just the main page’s URL.
- Novelty is key. Share your knowledge, experiences from your years spent working in the residential real estate industry, etc.
If your guest post article includes promotional content, it will fall into the sponsored post/content category and will be charged. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to know about sponsored post publishing.
The MasterPlansIndia.com blog is meant for real estate professionals especially from the residential/housing background. We publish articles related to industry insight, government housing initiatives, among other industry-related topics.
Make sure that any guest post you submit falls into one of the categories mentioned above in the guidelines.
WRITING QUALITY, FORMATTING AND EDITING
- Posts must be well written with a style and tone that is appropriate for the MasterPlansIndia.com blog.
- Send us your best work. We receive a dozen guest post submissions a day; believe us, good writing stands out and is greatly appreciated!
- We will edit your post prior to publication. All MasterPlansIndia.com blog posts are edited (if required) by our in-house copy editor to ensure our brand, voice and quality are consistent. We reserve the right to remove portions of your post that we deem unnecessary. Internal links to other content on MasterPlansIndia.com may be added to your post.
- Aim to grab the attention of readers with an engaging introduction.
- Format your post for easy reading online. Breaking the post into sections with descriptive subheadings and using bullet points provide an easy structure for readers.
- Give credit to all sources.
LINKS, AUTHOR BIO AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
- Author bio: Provide a short author bio (one or two sentences) that contains information about you, your business and a link to your website or blog and social media pages.
- Links: MasterPlansIndia.com allows you to include up to 2 external links (NoFollow) to relevant articles on the Internet and one link to your personal/business website (DoFollow). These links should enhance the user experience by providing additional knowledge on the topic you are writing about. Affiliate or real estate listing links are not allowed.
- Guest post ownership: If your post is accepted, you grant a license for MasterPlansIndia.com to be the exclusive publisher of your content. You may link to the article or republish short excerpts from it – on your own blog for instance – but the post in its entirety should not be published elsewhere.
FINAL STEP: SUBMIT A COMPLETED GUEST POST
- Send your completed guest post in a MS Word document to email@example.com along with the featured image and up to two more. Make sure your submission adheres to the guest post standards listed above.
- If found to be in compliance with our content quality guidelines, the post will be published within 48 hours after receiving it. You will be informed about the same on e-mail.
Leave a comment below if you want to know more.
HAPPY GUEST POSTING 🙂