Greater Mohali Area Development Authority launched a new residential plot scheme at the prime prime locations of IT City, SAS Nagar Mohali for the allotment of 750 residential plots. The authority has published an advertisement of the official website of GMADA for inviting applications from public.
The new residential plot scheme 2016 of GMADA comprised of total 750 plots, available in three different sizes including 255.66 square meter, 300 square meter and 500 square meter.
Applications are being offered through both online and offline mode of registrations from 18 July 2016 and last date to avail the opportunity of GMADA Residential Plot Scheme 2016 is 19 August 2016.
Procedure to Fill Applications Form for GMADA Plot Scheme 2016 in IT City SAS Nagar Mohali
Interested applicants can fill application through online or offline mode of registration. For offline registration, complete application form along with earnest money and application money (non-refundable) in shape of demand draft favoring Estate Officer, GMADA (Payable at the station mentioned in the brochure) may be submitted to any of the authorized bank on or before 19 August 2016. The cost of brochure along with applications form is Rs. 100/-, available in the authorized bank branches. Application form can be purchased from the bank branches and it is also available in the Single Window Service Counter, PUDA Bhawan, Sector-62, SAS nagar. It can also be downloaded from the GMADA website.
While, the online registration can be done by visiting GMADA official website and payments can be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/RTGS.
- The applicant should be cross the age of 18 years before the date of application.
- The applicant must be a resident of India(Except persons of Punjab origin/NRIs settled abroad)
- The complete eligibility criteria is available in the brochure.
- 30% payment (Minus Earnest Money): Within 30 days from the date of issue of letter of intent.
- 70% Payment: 5% rebate on lump-sum payment within 60 days from the date of issue of Letter of intent or in 6 equal half yearly instalments alongwith 12@ interest per annum from the date of issue of Letter of intent.
For more details visit the official website of GMADA official website.