After the set up of Gateway City Draw Result, Greater Mohali Area Development Authority has come up a new residential plots scheme at Eco City Phase-II New Chandigarh. GMADA has offering 338 plots in Eco City Residential Plot Scheme 2015. This is a phase-II of Eco City Plot Scheme, Phase-I was launched earlier for which GMADA had received numbers of applications.
DRAW RESULT ANNOUNCED: Check Here
The plot size available in the Eco City Phase-II is starts from 100 square yard to 2000 square yard. The price range for plots offered for allotment is starts from Rs 21,000/- to Rs. 30,000 per square yard.
Have Questions ? Discuss on GMADA New Scheme 2015 Forum
|Number of Plots||Size (Sq.Mtr.)||Size(Sq.Yds.)||Rate/Sq.Yds. (In Rupees)||Earnest Money (In Rupees)||Tentative Price (In Rupees)|
|Total Plots :334||
How to Apply: Application Form cum Brochure can be purchased from bank branches listed below by paying Rs. 100/- as a cost of Application Form. It can also be obtained from Single Window Service Counter, PUDA Bhawan, Sec 62, SAS Nagar by paying the same cost. The duly filled application form along with the application money and registration amount will be submitted in the designated bank branches.
List of Bank for Sale & Receipt of Application Forms
|Name of Bank||Bank Branch Location|
|State Bank of Patiala||Nodal Branch: Phase 7, Mohali|
|Punjab National Bank||Nodal Branch: SCO 175-176, Sector 8-C, Chandigarh|
|Bank of Baroda||Nodal Branch: Phase-9, Mohali|
|Central Bank of India||Nodal Branch: SCO 528, Sector-70, Mohali|
|State Bank of India||Nodal Branch: Personal Banking Branch, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh|
|Punjab Gramin Bank||Nodal Branch: Sector-70, Mohali|
|ING Vysya Bank||Nodal Branch: Sector-44. Chandigarh|
|Axis Bank||Nodal Branch: SCF113-114, Phase-7, Mohali|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Nodal Branch: SCO 44. Sec21-C, Chandigarh|
|ICICI Bank Ltd.||Nodal Branch: SC0 485-486. Sector35-C, Chandigarh|
|IDBI Bank||Nodal Branch: SC0 485-486. Sector35-C, Chandigarh|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Nodal Branch: SCO 84-91, Bank Square, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh|
|The Punjab State Coorporative Bank Ltd.||Nodal Branch: SC0175-187, SECTOR 34 A, Chandigarh|
Eligibility Criteria for Application Submission:
- The Applicant must be a resident of India and the age of applicant must be at least 18 years on the last date of submission of application.
- The Applicant who own or were allotted at any time by a Government Agency a residential Plot/Flat/House fully on lease hold or free hold basis in any of the Urban Estates developed by GMADA, PUDA, House- fed or any other Government Agency or in cooperative Societies to whom land was allotted by any of the Government agencies in SAS Nagar (Mohali) Sub-Division or Chandigarh or Panchkula in own /spouse/minor children’s name are not eligible to apply.
- The detailed eligibility criteria for reserved categories & general category is mentioned in the brochure
Terms & Conditions:
- The Application Money/Earnest Money shall be submitted only via demand draft in favor of Estate officer, GMADA, Payable at Mohali.
- The extra charge of 10% & 15% will be applicable for corner plots and park/play area facing plots.
- Plots are allotted on “as is where is basis” and GMADA shall not be liable to compensate for any extra expenditure that the allottee may have to incur to level the site.
- 30% of the tentative price (minus the earnest money paid) plus 2% Cancer & Drug Addiction Treatment Infrastructure Fund on the allotment price shall be payable within 30 days of issue of letter of intent. Only in case of exceptional circumstances and subject to a prior written request within 30 days of issuance of LOI, delay up to 30 days may be condoned with 1.5% surcharge, up to 60 days with 2% surcharge and up to 90 days with 2.5% surcharge and upto 6 months with 3% surcharge. In addition to above surcharge, allottee is required to pay penal interest @ 18% p.a. after the expiry of 30 days of the issuance of LOI to the date of payment and no application for condonation of any type of delay will be entertained after 30 days of issue of LOI However in case of Non payment after delay condoned the entire earnest money shall be forfeited.
- Option of Payment Plan:
Plan-A: Allottee can opt the Plan-A in which they will have to pay the balance 70% of the tentative price within 60 days from the date of issue of LOI with a rebate of 5% on the balance amount payable.
Plan-B: In Plan-B the balance 70% of the tentative price can be paid by 10 half yearly installment @ of 12% interest from the date of the issue of LOI.
Important Dates & Events
|Uploading of applicants data for verification by applicants||15-05-2015|
|Objections / Corrections to be intimated by||29-05-2015|
|Draw of Lots (if required)||05-06-2015|
|Uploading/declaration of result (or notice of postponement due to unforeseen circumstances) on the website||08-06-2015|
|Submission of documents of Reserve categories those successful in the draw of lots and those appearing in the waiting list||24-06-2015|
|LOIs to be dispatched by||06-07-2015|
|30% of the price of the plot (minus earnest money paid with application ) to be deposited||30 days of dispatch of LOI|
Apply Online | Download Brochure | Scheme Advertisement
For more details visit the official website of GMADA at www.gmada.gov.in.
What will the application of gmada phase 2 eco city new chandigarh
Where the site plan is developing puda mohali new chandigarh eco city plan phase 2
Check the official website of GMADA
Who will construct these plots and is there any guidelines regarding construction
Is it worth to invest in this scheme ? How was the response of ECO CITY PHASE – 1 scheme…
What is the market price of eco city phase 2 mohali auspecting huge no. Of people will show their interest in this plan
The price seems to be quite high, at such price plots can be availed in NCR region
Can non-punjab residents apply for this scheme in general category?????
I like your posting about the realty more projects sharing in this blog; it’s through more information known.
I am an INRI born in India on 16 July 1981 at Amritsar. I migrated to USA in 1999 and got my US citizen. Can I apply for the plot in Eco City Phase 2. I can fill the application on line but how do I send the money.
Check the eligibility criteria for the same and complete details are mentioned in the official website of GMADA.
Apply to plots screem mohali and Chandigarh
What is the clause of refund of earnest money in case of not getting the plot??
Contact GMADA or PUDA for the same
I want to check the list of applicants who applied for phase 2 new Chandigarh
I applied for 200 yards plot on 27th April 2015 online application number ECT004162 and paid 201100/- through Sai Market Patiala brach of State Bank of Patiala on 30th April. I want to know stauts of my application, is it registered or not? If yew what is the registration number? I have made request 4 times before and called on telephone but no body cares to resspond. Waiting for reply. Harminder Kaur 094642-51454
I applied for 100 Sq Yards plot in Eco City (phase II) New Chandigarh on 29.04.2015 vide application No. 001390 and enclosed Draft No.573206 dated 28.4.15 for Rs. 101000/- with the application and deposited the application at State Bank Of Patiala, Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana on 29.04.2015. I want to know status of my application,is it registered or not? If yes, what is registration no.? SHARANJIT SINGH Mobile No. 09463747291