FYJC Online Admission Mumbai 2017-18 has been started for 11th (First Year Junior Collage) for the students who have passed SSC can apply online for 11th standard admission on . The Maharashtra School Education Department has recently been announced SSC result for 10th standard. Now the students can take admission by filling application form for FYJC admission Mumbai 2017-18.
Latest Update: Check FYJC Second Merit List 2017 / Round 2 Seat Allocation Result
The Deputy Director of Education Department has issued the FYJC admission process timetable and schedule for announcing merit list for FYJC admission. Students will have to submit parts 1 and 2 of the admission forms by June 27. Students can also submit forms at colleges under in-house, minority, management and technical quotas between June 17 and 27.
Latest Update: mumbai.11thadmission.net – FYJC General Merit List 2017 / Cut-Off List Released
FYJC Online Admission Mumbai 2017-18: Online Admission Process
- Below are steps for filling the application form for 11th class admission in Mumbai. Students cna follow the procedure given below.
- Purchase information booklet from school/guidance centre and read all the information carefully.
- Check your Login ID and Password in your information booklet and visit the school/collage to know more about admission procedure.
- Now visit
- Login with your ‘Login-ID’ and ‘Password’ for first login and change the password and keep it private so that it can not be misused. And you will also have to add some security question and take print-out of security question, answer and change the password.
- And for complete step by step online procedure download User Manual
- After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra State SSC board students (Appearing for March 2017 exam) Personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra state Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
- All Students from MMR area of Maharashtra State Board, outside MMR area must get approved their admission from part -1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, caste, category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.) And the students must get approved their application form at the guidance centre, because students with approved application form will be eligible for fill part -2 (college preferences).
- Now Click on the CONFORM button and get your admission form confirmed.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- Applicants claiming any constitutional and / or special reservation including open category student should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
- Get your confirmed form approved from school principal or guidance center.
- Take print out of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
- Without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part -2 of the form (college preferences) will not available for pending status forms, students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval.
- Part -2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in “MY STATUS”.
- Once part -2 is opened, SSC board students can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std. 10th marks. Repeaters previously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals or guidance centers.
- After entering the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, applicant must carefully, consider his / her percentage of marks, last year’s cut-off marks of the school / college, aided / unaided, fees, medium available subjects, distance between school / college and your residence and timings of school / college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicants choice he / she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill the form and get the print-out of the part-1 and part – 2.
- As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of admission process will be declared.
The online admission process for FYJC classes is applicable to all the recognized higher secondary schools/junior colleges (Affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education) in Mumbai Metropolitan Region, and their participation in this process is compulsory.
Schedule of Dates & Time for 11th admission Mumbai
FYJC Admission Start & Last Date
– Submission of online forms: 16 June to 27 June
Declaration of Normal list
– 30 June, Evening 5 o’clock
FYJC First Cut Off List / Merit List
– Declaration Date: 7 July, Evening 5
– Admission date: 8 July to 11 July
FYJC Second Cut Off List / Merit List
– Declaration Date: 17 July, Evening 5
Admission date: 18 July to 19 July
FYJC Third Cut Off List / Merit List (If Needed)
– Declaration Date: 25 July, Evening 5
– Admission Date: 26-27 July till evening 5
FYJC Fourth Cut Off List / Merit List (If Needed)
– Declaration Date: 1 August, evening 5
– Admission 2-3 August, till evening 5
Required Document to Admission
- Original Mark Sheet (S.S.C. or equivalent
- Original School Leaving Certificate
For more information about fees, marks, courses, schools list, and guidance centres etc download the information booklet given below:
Download Information Booklet in English
Download Information Booklet in Marathi
or visit the official website of