The government is inviting online application form for Free Coaching Scheme for SC/OBC students at coaching.dosje.gov.in. Under this Free Coaching Scheme, government will provide assistance for entire coaching fee or prescribed coaching fee for a course. Local students will get stipend of Rs.3000 while outstation students will get stipend of Rs.6,000 along with special allowance of Rs.2000 for disabled till the duration of the course.
The objective of the scheme is to provide coaching of good quality for economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and other Backward Classes (OBCs) candidates to enable them to appear in competitive examinations and succeed in obtaining an appropriate job in Public/Private Sector.
The total number of seats for which application are invited under Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC students are 2000. The students from scheduled caste (SC) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category can now apply online at the official website.
Free Coaching Scheme for SC/ OBC Students
The revised scholarship guidelines of “Central Sector Scheme for Free Coaching for SC / OBC students have been issued by Ministry of Socual Justice and Empowerment. The annual family income of applicant who wants to make Free Coaching Scheme for SC/ OBC Students registration must be less than Rs.8 lakh per annum. The only mode to seek assistance for coaching under this scheme is through online mode and applications must be submitted before 18 September 2020 last date.
Apply for Free Coaching Scheme for SC/ OBC Students Registration
The complete process of online registration for Free Coaching Scheme for SC / OBC Students is given below :
- Visit the official website http://coaching.dosje.gov.in/
- The Home page of the website will open as shown below.
- Click At Login from Menu right side then registration page will open
- Direct link for registration http://coaching.dosje.gov.in/(X(1)S(iyqvon211cdqxy45t0ztio0x))/OuterPages/Register.aspx
- Login With User ID and Password.
- If you not register then register yourself with click at “Register Yourself” Button.
- Registration Page will open as shown below.
- Select category, Enter Name, Father`s Name, Mobile No., Email Id, Date of Birth, Password, Sate of passing 10th Exam., 10th Board Certificate No. and click at Register button.
List of Courses for Free Coaching
The complete list of courses for which free coaching will be given to the SC/ OBC students are given below :
- Group A and B examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
- Group A and B examination conducted by the State Public Service Commissions
- Officers Grade examination conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).
- Premier Entrance Examination for admission in Engineering, Medical, Management and Law (IIT-JEE, AIEEE, AIPMT, CAT & CLAT).
- Edibility Test/ Examinations like SAT, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL.
There are following eligibility criteria for Free Coaching Scheme for SC/ OBC Students
- The students should be belong to SC and OBC category.
- The family income of SC/ OBC students not more than 8 lakh per annum.
- The Scheme can be availed by a particular students not more than twice irrespective of the number of chances.
Stipend / Special Allowance under Free Coaching Scheme for SC/ OBC Students
Stipend: Monthly stipend of Rs.3000 per students will be paid for local students for attending the coaching class. similarly, Rs.6000 per students will be paid per month for outstation students.
Special Allowance: Students with disabilities (equal to or more than 40% disability) would also be eligible for special Allowance of Rs.2000 per students per month towards reader allowance, escort allowance, helper allowance etc.