The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared the result of the Tamil Nadu Civil Services (Group 1) Main Exam 2018. The result was declared online on the official website for the TNPSC – tnpsc.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu Civil Services Main Written Examination was conducted in the month of October 2017.
The candidates who have appeared for the Tamil Nadu Civil Services Main exam can visit the official website of the TNPSC to check their result. The candidates who qualify the main exam will become eligible to appear for the Oral Test which will be held in January 2019.
How to Check TNPSC Group 1 Exam Result 2018
The candidates who were appeared in the TNPSC group 1 exam 2018 can check their result by following some simple and easy steps which are given below:-
- To check the result for TNPSC group 1 exam the candidates have to visit official website tnpsc.gov.in.
- At the right side of the homepage click at Results option in the Candidate’s Corner section.
- After that click at List of OT in front of POSTS INCLUDED IN COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES-I EXAMINATION (GROUP-I SERVICES) (MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION).
- Now a PDF will be opened at your screen.
- Search for your roll number in the list.
- Download and save the PDF for future reference.
The interview will be conducted at the office of TNPSC located in Chennai. As per the official notification released on the TNPSC website, “The candidates should attend the Oral Test with all original certificates in support of the claims made in their online applications. Individual Communication regarding the date and time of Oral Test will not be sent to the candidates. The above details will be made available in the Commission’s Website. Candidates will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail.” For the Group 2 Services, the Commission will conduct the Tamil Nadu Civil Services Main exam in February 2019.