Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2020-21 – The state government of Tamil Nadu inviting RTE registration 2020-21 for RTE admission. the process of filling RTE admission form has been started . Students who are seeking for the admission can apply for RTE Tamil Nadu admission 2020-21 through the official website www.dge.tn.gov.in. Under the RTE education right, seats will be reserved for the children from underprivileged families.
Online application for RTE registration 2020-21 in Tamil Nadu starts from today and the registration form are being accepted through www.dge.tn.gov.in. RTE online application Tamilnadu / rte tamilnadu 2017 can be done following the procedure of registration and filling of application form.
RTE 2020-21 Online Application Form Tamilnadu
RTE online registration in Madurai, Tamilnadu can be done using the below steps.
- To make online registration for RTE Tamilnadu 2020-21 visit the official website, www.dge.tn.gov.in.
- Home page will appear on the screen. Find the link RTE Act, 2009 – 25% Reservation 2017-18 – ONLINE REGISTRATION ((கட்டாயக்கல்விஉரிமைச்சட்டம் 2009 – 25% இடஒதுக்கீடு 2020-21 – ஆன்லைன் – விண்ணப்பதிவு)) and hit it.
- Here new page with the url tnmatricschools.com and title, Directorate of Matriculation School will appear on the screen.
- Click at “Application / விண்ணப்பம்” to fill the online application form.
- Application form admission in LKG and I-standard will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required information in the form and upload the document such as photograph of a child, birth certificate, address proof, and proofs.
Before submitting the form, cross check the filled information.
- The direct link to download application form pdf is below.
- Fill all the mandatory information in the RTE application form.
- Completely filled application to be submitted at the schools or the respective office.
RTE Education Application Form 2020 Tamilnadu
To download the application form pdf click on the link below.
RTE Schools List in Tamil Nadu
Candidates can also access the rte schools list in Tamil Nadu.
- Open the official website.
- Click at “Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 – 25% Reservation Intake Capacity (2020-21) District and School wise Details”.
- A form will appear on the screen. Select the name of the district and School Type from Matriculation and Elementary and hit the show button.
- Here the name of the schools, address and number of vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Now you can choose the school located near you and apply for the admission.
For guidelines of online application / (ஆன்லைன் விண்ணப்பம் வழிகாட்டுதல்கள்) you can click on the link below: Read Right to Education – 2020-21.