The Sainik School Society has invited sainik school admission form 2019-20 at AISSEE official website sainikschooladmission.in. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019 (AISSEE) will be held on Sunday, January 06, 2019. The eligible and interested candidates can fill online form for sainik school entrance exam 2019.
The Sainik school entrance exam 2019 will be held for 60 seats for class 6th and 15 seats for 9th class. The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019 (AISSEE) is the National-level entrance exam for admission to Class 6th and Class 9th in Sainik Schools across the Country.
This year the candidates will be able to fill application form for sainik school admission 2019 in online mode, no offline applications will be received. The candidates who want to apply online for sainik school entrance exam 2019 can follow some instructions which are given below in this article.
How to Fill Sainik School Admission Form 2019-20
The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019 by following some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To fill online application form for sainik school admission 2019-20 the candidates have to visit official website sainikschooladmission.in.
- Go to login section at the left side of the homepage and click at Application Form (New Registration).
- You have to fill the registration form with complete and accurate details as shown below in the image:-
- After that click at save option and application number & password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to make login for further use.
Eligibility Criteria & Other Instructions
Below is the eligibility criteria & other general instructions regarding sainik school admission 2019-20.
- For class 6th the age should be 10-12 years on March 2019 and within 1st April 2007 to 31st March 2009.
- For class 9th age should be between 13-15 years as on 31st March 2019 and within 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2006.
- After registration the candidates have to make the payment of application fees Rs. 400 for General & defence category and Rs. 250 for SC/ST.
- Then the candidates have to upload following documents:-
1- Birth certificate
2- Domicile Certificate
3- Caste Certificate
- Registered candidate will have to make online payment within 48 hours of registration or else his/her form will be discarded and he/she will have to do the fresh
- Please note – Exam centre chosen by the candidate will not be finalised till the admit cards
are Live. Final Exam centres will be based on availability.
Sainik School Entrance Examination 2019-20 Dates
Below are the important dates regarding all India sainik school entrance exam 2019-20.
Issuance of Online Admission Form – 8th October
Last Date to fill application form – 26 November 2018
AISSEE Exam Date – 6 January 2019
AISSEE Merit List Roll Number-wise – 4 February 2019
AISSEE Final Merit/ Waiting List – 11 March 2019
Sainik School Admission 2019-20 Helpline Numbers
In the case of any problem during the filling of application form and for any query you can contact to the officials by visiting the following address and mobile number.