Sainik School Society has started the process of filling Sainik School Nagrota admission form 2018-19 for new academic session. Prospectus for the admission of class 6th and 9th admission in Sainik School Nagrota has been uploaded at the official websites, sainikschoolnagrota.com and sainikschooladmission.in. By filling the admission form online candidates can participate in Sainik School Nagrota entrance exam 2018 and the last date of filling the online form is 24 February 2018.
Eligible students can follow the admission procedure to make online application for Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2018-19. Candidates can follow the instruction given in the Sainik School Nagrota prospectus 2018 and you can also follow the step by step procedure given here.
Sainik School Nagrota Admission Form 2018-19
For admission in Class 6th and 9th in Sainik School Nagrota, candidates can choose online and offline mode as per their own convenience.
Step-1: Online/ Offline Registration
Step-2: Uploading of Photo And Signature
Step-3: Online Payment
Step-4: Confirmation of Application Fees
Step-5: Submission of Application Form
Step-6: Print Admit Card
Step-7: Check Result 2018
Online Admission Procedure
- In the Step-1, candidates have to visit the official website at www.sainikschoolnagrota.com and after scrolling down click at “Admission Notice -AISSEE 2018” link.
- Here you will see the link to download the “AISSEE 2018 Notification” in pdf format and the link to apply online for admission.
- Now Click at Online Admission Link to fill the application form. Now you will be redirected to sainikschooladmission.in.
- Go to Login Section and click at “New Registration For SSNAGOROTA” Application Form. Read the instruction carefully and Click at proceed button.
- Here Admission form for various Sainik School in the country for academic year 2018-19 will be appeared on the screen.
- In the next step save the application and upload your signature and photograph. Subsequently you can make payment of admission fees using online mode through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking
- After the confirmation of application fees, submit the application and save it for future use.
Admission Form for Sainik School Nagrota
Offline Mode of Application
Candidates can also apply offline by filing the application form for which prospectus can be downloaded by following the link. It can be purchased from school office before the last date 16 February 2018. Completely filled admission form to be submitted along with the application fees before the last date of submitting the application form, 24 February 2018. Submit the prospectus so that it can reach the school by 24 February 2018 addressed to Principal Sainik School Nagrota Jammu (J&K) Pin – 181221.
Release of Admit Card for Sainik School Admission Entrance Test 2018
The list of candidates who will be issued admit card of appearing in the entrance exam 2018 will be issued on 5 April 2018 and it will be available for download at the official website at www.sainikschoolnagrota.com.
Dates to Remember
- Date of Entrance Examination – 15th April 2018
- Sale of Application Form cum Prospectus – 2nd January onward
- Last date of sale of Application Form – 16th Feb 2018
- Last date of Receipt of Applications – 24th Feb 2018
- Date of Interview and Medical Examination – 22nd May to 15th Jun 2018
Sainik School Nagrota Contact – Helpdesk
Candidates facing any kind of problem regarding to their admission can contact at the contact number given below and visit the official website.
Contact Number – 0191-2673023,
Official Website – www.sainikschoolnagrota.com