Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2018-19 online application and registration will start soon through the official website. Uttar Pradesh basic education board will start the process of filling application form for RTE UP Admission 2018-19 online at rte25.upsdc.gov.in. Notification for inviting RTE 25 admission form 2018-19 Uttar Pradesh to be released on 25 February. After that aspirants would be allowed to apply for rte admission 2018-19 UP online.
RTE UP online procedure for application will be released by Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh on 25 February
along with required documents and list of schools for admission. As per the information, last year 15,626 applicants were admitted under rte25admission UP into the private schools in Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply for RTE UP Admission 2018-19
Admission under rte act can be done by following RTE UP Admission 2018-19 procedure given below.
- For filling the rte admission 2018-19 UP online application form, you have to go to the official website at rte25.upsdc.gov.in.
- Home page will appear on the screen. Click at “Online Application/ Student Login” link at the right side of the page. Note – The link is not working. It will be activated from 25 Feb for accepting online applications.
- Login for existing user and registration form for new user will appear here.
- Fill the registration form/ application form with correct information so that you application can’t be rejected.
- Submit the application and save your RTE Login credential like application number/ username and password. These credential to used for further RTE Login for Students.
- Subsequently, you can take a print of RTE application form UP.
- This hard copy of the application along with required documents to be submitted in the schools and further process of admission to be released on 25 Feb.
Online application form for RTE UP Admission 2018-19 to be invited by state government of Uttar Pradesh through RTE Up portal, rte 25.upsdc.gov.in Lucknow. Admission of children would be done on 25% seats in private schools which are reserved for students who are economically weaker so that they can get some advantages and grow up their lifestyle.