KEAM 2019 is a state level exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, for admissions into the UG Engineering programs offered by various government and private colleges of the state. The exam is scheduled for April 22 (Physics & Chemistry) & 23 (Mathematics), 2019 in offline mode in 352 centers including 14 districts in Kerala, Delhi, Mumbai and Dubai.
The last date to register online is February 28, 2019. The entrance examinations will be conducted on April 22 and 23, 2019. The admit card will be released on April 10.
The examination will be held in two parts (time duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes each), in MCQ format across 14 district centers in Kerala, Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai.
How to Apply Online KEAM 2019
The eligible and interested candidates can fill KEAM 2019 online application form by following some simple and easy instructions given below:-
- First of all visit KEAM 2019 official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click at KEAM 2019 – Online Application at the homepage.
- If you are a new user then click at Registration at the right side of the homepage.
- An registration form will be opened at your screen.
- You have to fill your personal details like name, mail id, mobile number etc. The format of the registration form is given below.
- After the registration you will be given user name and password which will be used further.
- After making your registration you have to fill the application form.
- Now pay the application fees and upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- You can also take the print of your application form for future reference.
KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria set by the authorities to appear for the exam. The detailed eligibility criteria for KEAM is given below: –
- Nationality: The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Persons of Indian Origins (PIO) /Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders can also apply for the examination.
- Age Limit: To satisfy the eligibility criteria for KEAM 2019, a candidate should be of minimum of 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019. There is no upper age limit.
- Nativity: For the purpose of admission, there is made on the distinction of three types of categories-.
- Domicile: All candidates with the domicile of Kerala are grouped as Keralites for the eligibility purpose. Children of All India Services Officers who are posted under the cadre of Kerala will also be part of this group. In the latter case, a certificate of proof of service for parents in Kerala needs to be presented.
- Non – Keralite 1: Candidate living in Kerala for at least 5 years in the study period of 12 years will be part of NK 1 category.
- The children of non-Keralite parents who have studied twelfth class will also be part of this category, if either of the parents is in defense services or employee of Government of India.
- Non – Keralite 2: All the candidates who do not belong to either of the above two categories will be part of NK 2 category.
- Candidates belonging to this category will have the eligibility to get admission in the engineering courses through management quota seats in self – financing colleges controlled by the Government.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates seeking admission in engineering courses must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks in PCM subjects. It is necessary to score 50% marks in mathematics individually.
- Students appearing in the Higher Secondary examination are also eligible to apply. Provided, they must pass the examination with the above-mentioned criteria in order to be eligible to take admission through KEAM 2019.
KEAM 2019 Syllabus
The candidates who will be appeared in the KEAM examination 2019 will face the questions from as per the syllabus of KEAM 2019 which is given below.
KEAM 2019 Helpline Numbers & Address
Phone: 0473-2332120, 2338487, 2332123
E-Mail : email@example.com
The Commissioner for Entrance Examination,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala 695 001