Government of Karnataka, SSA and RMSA has released a notification for the correction in the application form of Karnataka Adarsha Vidyalaya Admissions 2018. Candidates who were mistakenly filled the wrong information in the Karnataka Adarsha Vidyalaya application form 2018 for 6th Class admission can now correct the details and update their application form. The application for correction is available till 21 April 2018, 1:30 PM.
Application for Adarsha School Admission 2018 in Class 6th were invited from the students. The admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the students in Adarsha Vidyalaya entrance exam 2018. Students can check the status of their application and apply for correction in application form online through the official website.
Adarsha Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2018 Application Correction
Following by the steps given below students can correct the error in the admission for if any.
- Visit the official website at 126.96.36.199:82 or http://ssakarnataka.gov.in
- Home page will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down the page and click at the last link “ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್ ತಡೆಹಿಡಿಯುವಿಕೆಯನ್ನು ಪರಿಶೀಲಿಸಿ Check Applications Withheld Status”.
- New page with title “Check Applications Withheld Status” will appear on the screen.
- Enter your application number, SATS number or Entrance Exam Register Number and hit the Submit button.
- Here your application status will appear on the screen. Check your application status and update/ edit your entrance exam form if required.
- Before submitting the form ensure all the filled information is correct.
Candidates for the admission in Adarsha Vidyalaya Karnataka schools in 6th class will be done through entrance exam.