Himachal Pradesh government has invited Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2018 application form at official website of HP ePass hpepass.cgg.gov.in. Under this Scheme, a one-time incentive / award of Rs 75000/- will be given to all Himachali students, who are selected and take admission for a degree course in any Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) or All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMSs) or for a Post Graduate Diploma Course in any Indian Institute of Management (IIMs).
The candidates who want to fill online application for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2018 have to make HPePass student registration. The interested and eligible candidates can also fill application form for the scheme in offline mode.
The aspirants who will be selected under this scheme will have to make registration and then they will be required to make epass student login at the official website. The procedure to fill application form for the scheme is given below in this article.
Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2018 – Apply Online
The candidates who want to apply for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2018-19 can follow the instructions which are given below.
- To fill the application form firstly the candidates have to visit official website hpepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then you have to make HPePass student registration by clicking at epass student login section at the top of the homepage at last.
- Now click at New Student Registration ? Click Here & Register!
- After that you have to select scheme for which you are applying.
- Then you will be asked for Aadhar card and after that registration form will be displayed at your screen.
- After that you will be received user ID and password for further login.
- Then you will be able to fill online application form.
ePass Student Login
The candidates who have already made registration can make epass student login by following the steps which are given below.
- To make candidates login you have to visit official website.
- After that click at student login section at the top of the homepage.
- Enter your login id and password and click at login option.
Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh Documents
Below is the list of the documents which are required to take the benefit of this scheme.
1- Passport Size Photo.
2. AADHAAR Card(UID / EID No).
3. Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
4. Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric onwards.
5. Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
6. Selection Letter of IIT/IIM/AIIMS/ISM/IISC
The printed copy of the Online Scholarship Form (after successful online submission of form), along with all requisite documents, needs to be submitted by the student to his / her Head of the Institute, who will retain it in the institution. The Institution will forward the duly attested printed form (after successful online verification) along with the Verified Candidate List(s) (on the prescribed format) to this Directorate, for online verification & safekeeping.