Haryana Board of School Education has recently conducted the board examination of class 12th and class 10th and now the board is preparing to declare the HBSE 12th result 2018 of Senior Secondary Examination of Arts, Science and Commerce streams. As per the sourced information, the H.B.S.E results 2018 to be declared in middle of May month nearly to 20 May.
Haryana Board exam result 2018 to be declared for the students who were appeared in the board examination 2018 of HBSE. These candidates will soon be able to check their results with roll number and name. Once declared, the Haryana Board plus 2 result 2018 will be available at the official websites of bseh.org.in.
Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) official informed that the result of Class 10 and Class 12 will be declared on the same day. Students can follow the steps to check their marks in the HBSE Result 2018 Class 12th and Class 10th.
How to Check HBSE 12th Results 2018
- Firstly visit the official website at bseh.org.in
- Home page will appear on the screen. Now go to result section and click at the link.
- Now select the latest result of Class 12 or class 10th.
- Here candidate have to enter their roll number, date of birth and other details.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result or take a printout to save a hard copy of your result.
The Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) class 12 exam was held from March 07 to April, 2018. A total of 246,462 had appeared for the 2018 Haryana Plus 2 exams.
Candidates can also contact the board at its toll free number 18001804171 and you can also WhatsApp at 8816840349.