Gujarat secondary & higher education board (GSEB) is going to conduct GUJCET exam 2019 for admission to BE / B.Tech and Pharmacy (Degree / Diploma) Courses. The candidates who are eligible and willing to take admission can fill GUJCET 2019 application form at official website gujcet.gseb.org.
GUJCET 2019 registration forms are being received at the official website of Gujarat Common Entrance Exam 2019. The application form for GUJCET 2019 are available at the official website from 25 January to 8 February. The exam scheduled to be held on 23 April. GUJCET 2019 exam a pen paper test and is going to be held in offline mode which will be held on 23 April 2019.
How to Fill GUJCET 2019 Registration / Application
The candidates who want to fill GUJCET application form 2019 can follow some simple and easy instructions which are given below.
- Visit official website gujcet.gseb.org.
- At the homepage click at New Candidate Registration.
- Now a registration form will be displayed at your screen.
- Fill the form with complete details and click at register option.
- After that you will be able to make your login by entering your mail and id password sent to your registered number.
- Now you can fill the online application form with complete and accurate details.
- Upload the scanned copy of required details and pay the exam fees.
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for GUJCET 2019 the candidates must qualify the eligibility criteria which is described below:-
- The candidates must be a citizen of India either resident to Gujarat and the candidates outside Gujarat can also apply.
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board and should have secured 45% marks in the examination.
The applicants have to fill GUJCET 201 registration first at the official website. Then they have to make their login after that you will be able to fill online application form for GUJCET 2019. In order to apply for GUJCET 2019 the candidates have to register themselves and pay the amount of Rs. 300.
In order to apply for GUJCET 2019, candidates are required to first register themselves and pay the amount of Rs 300. However, any information about the Registration has not been released yet but as per the information in the notice released, candidates can pay the Application Fee using SBI EPay System such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or from any SBI Branch of the Country through SBI EPay option of “SBI Branch Payment”