National Council of Educational Research and Training has invited online application for RIE entrance exam 2018 and application can be filled for admission into various courses through RIE CEE 2018 Application Form. Interested candidates who are willing to take admission into four, six and three integrated courses of B.Sc. B.Ed. and B.Ed-M.Ed and other courses such as B.Ed. (Two Year), M.Ed. (Two Year). The process of RIE admission 2018 has been started and interested applicants can fill the application form through the official website ncert-cee.kar.nic.in.
Direct links to apply for NCERT common entrance test 2018 of RIE, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar and Mysuru and NERIE Shillong and NCERT New Delhi. Application form for RIE 2018 can be filled online before the last date 9 May 2018. Interested candidates can follow the instruction to make registration for NCERT RIE CEE 2018.
How to Apply for RIE Entrance Exam 2018
By following the instruction candidates can fill the online application form for RIE entrance exam 2018.
Application Fee for NCERT CEE 2018
General/OBC Category: Rs.800/-
SC/ST Category: Rs. 400/-
PH of any Category: Rs.400/-
Dates to Remember for NCERT RIE CEE 2018
Following are the dates for RIE 2018 entrance exam.
– Online Registration Closes: 9 May 2018.
– Admit Card for Download: 14 May to 8th June 2018.
– Last date of submitting qualifying examination marks for admission into B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.Ed: 28th June 2018
– Last date of submitting qualifying examination marks for admission into B.Ed./ B.Ed.-M.Ed./ M.Ed: 16th July 2018
– Declaration of CEE-2018 result (B.Sc.B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./M.Sc.Ed.): 4th July 2018
– Declaration of CEE-2018 result (B.Ed./B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Integrated)/M.Ed.): 19th July 2018
Regional Institute of Education (NCERT) Manasagangothri, Mysuru – 570006
Contact Number: 0821-2515002, 0821-2411611, 0821-2414362