JIPMER 2018 Application Form – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) inviting online application for JIPMER entrance exam 2018. The registration for JIPMER MBBS 2018 has been commenced through online mode at jipmer official website, jipmer.edu.in. By qualifying this year JIPMER exam, candidates can get admission to the MBBS courses in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Interested one can apply online for JIPMER MBBS 2018. Check the information about the entrance exam 2018 such as exam date, eligibility, prospectus, fee structure etc.
How to Fill Application Form for JIPMER MBBS 2018
Aspirants who were waiting to get admission in JIPMER MBBS colleges will have to qualify the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2018. And to appear in the JIPMER Exam 2018, candidates have to make JIPMER online registration 2018.
- Visit the official website at http://jipmer.edu.in or http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/
- Homepage with title “JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam” will appear on the screen.
- Click at Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2018 – Click Here
- Form for JIPMER MBBS 2018 registration will display on the screen.
- Enter the information and submit it.
- After making registration you will get your registration number using which you can fill the application form for JIPMER MBBS 2018.
- Upload the photograph in a required manner and submit the form.
- In the last, candidate have to pay the registration fees which is different category-wise.
When all the above steps completed, take print of your application to save it for future use.
JIPMER Exam Dates & Events 2018
- Online Registration Starts – 7 March 2018
- Last Date of Online Application – 17 April 2018
- JIPMER Hall Ticket 2018 Release Date – 21 May 2018
- JIPMER exam date 2018 – 3rd June 2018
- Publication of JIPMER Merit List 2018 – 20 June
- JIPMER Counseling 2018 starts (Tentative) -27 June 2018.
JIPMER 2018 Fee Structure
The payment of application fees for the same can be done only through net banking, credit card and debit card and the fee structure of JIPMER 2018 is given below.
Candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteira to appear in the JIPMER Entrance exam.
– Indian Nationals/ NRI/ OCI candidates are eligible to apply.
– The age of candidate should be 17 years at the time of admission.
– Students have to pass 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board. Main subjects for the same are Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology.
– Minimum marks for the students to appear in the examination is 50% marks for GEN), 40% marks OBC/ SC/ ST/ OPH & 45% marks GEN-OPH.
For any query, students can contact at Toll free number of JIPMER at 18002669416 and send a email at email@example.com.