The Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra is going to conduct the allotment process for the allocation of seats. The department has released the DVET Maharashtra first and second merit list 2018 for the students who had applied for the admission. Students can also check the DVET Maharashtra ITI final merit list 2018 at the official website, admission.dvet.gov.in. On the basis of the merit list, the officials will announce the Maharashtra ITI seat allotment result 2018 for the allocation of seats to the students. Thereafter, students can proceeds for admission in the various colleges into DITIs and PITIs for Engineering and Non-Engineering Streams.
The DVET Maharashtra seat allotment result 2018 to be declared on 15 July and students having any objection regarding to the merit list can register a complaint in in written for re-valuation. Students can download iti merit list 2018 Maharashtra using the dvet login which is available at the homepage of the official website. To make a login for downloading the dvet iti merit list 2018, students can follow the instruction given in the article below.
How to Download DVET Maharashtra ITI First/Second/Final Merit List 2018
Following by the instruction given in the article below you can download the merit list and also check the allotment result for August admission 2018.
- Firstly visit the official website of DVET Maharashtra at admission.dvet.gov.in.
- On the home page click at login button available in the menu bar.
- Login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter required information such as application number, registration number and date of birth or password.
- Now hit the login button.
- Dashboard will display on the screen. Now search for merit list and click on the list to download the list.
- Save a copy of the result for future reference.
Those who got listed in the merit list of DVET Maharashtra will be provided training with technical education. Students who are waiting for the dvet allotment result can regularly visit our website to check the latest updates.