Chhattisgarh ITI admission process for training courses has been started for the student who are seeking for CG ITI admission 2018. The Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh inviting application from the students for ITI admission 2018. Aspirants can fill online application for ITI admission in Chhattisgarh through the official website cgiti.cgstate.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the admission before the last date.
Students can choose their the trade of their choice and fill the Chhattisgarh ITI 2018-19 application form. Before filling the form, candidates can check the the details like eligibility criteria, selection procedure and start date and admission last dates. Instruction to apply for the admission are given in the article below.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission Form 2018 – Step by Step Procedure
Following by the instruction, students can apply for CG ITI admission 2018.
- Firstly visit the official website of CG Admission ITI Courses cgiti.cgstate.gov.in
- On the home page click at the link Online Application 2018.
- Click at the Register button and fill the required information such as mobile number etc and hit the submit button.
- Now you will get OTP in your mobile and enter your OTP.
- After verification, students will be able to fill the application form.
- Hit the sing up button.
Admission Form for CG Admission 2018-19
The format of the application form is given below.
After creating your username and password you can take a step ahead towards the procedure of admission.
Login for Chhattisgarh ITI 2018 Admission
Candidates can make login for the later purpose like downloading CG iti merit list, application status, payment and other updates. Students can login using their username and password.
CG ITI Login for Admission
Only the eligible students can apply for admission and some the point are given below.
- The Applicants must completed the age of 14 years as on 1st April 2018.
- Students must passed the 10th/12th standard from any recognised board/institute.
- The eligibility criteria varies for the students of engineering trade and non-engineering trades. However, the minimum age limit for Driver cum Mechanic trade 18 years.
- The admission has no upper age limit.
CG ITI Admission 2018 – Documents Required
Below is the list of documents for admission for session 2018-19
- Date of Birth Certificate
- 10th/12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Printout of the application form
- Identity Proof etc.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (For Reservation Students)
- Medical Certificate
The selection of the students will be done in procedural way. After inviting application from the students, the verification of the documents will be done in ITI colleges. Thereafter process of choice filling will be started for seat allotment. Merit list will be released for the students who will be qualified students.
Dates to Remember for ITI Admission Chhattisgarh
– Application starts: 9 June 2018
– Application Closes: 22 June 2018
– Release of First Merit List: 23 June 2018
– Release of Second Merit List: 28 June