Central Board of Secondary Education has stareted receiving cbse private candidate application form 2019-20 at official website cbse.nic.in. The candidates who were failed and placed compartment in 10th or 12th cbse exam 2018 can fill cbse private candidate form 2019. The candidates who wish to appear for improving their performance or for an additional subject as private candidate can fill cbse private candidate admission form 2019.
The CBSE is going to conduct CBSE private exam 2019 in the month of February/March?April 2019. CBSE private candidate admission form 2019 is available online at the official website till 17 November 2019. CBSE Private Candidate Application Form 2019 is for the student of Not Eligible for Improvement of Performance (NIOP) of class 10th & 12th.
The interested candidates can apply online for CBSE private exam 2019 till 17 November and in the case candidate miss the deadline they can apply till 23 November and even after this they can apply till 30 November with a late fess of Rs. 1000.
Fill CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form 2019
The interested and eligible candidates can fill online application form for cbse private exam 2019 by following some simple and easy instructions which are given below in this article.
- To fill cbse private candidate admission form 2019 the candidates have to visit official website cbse.nic.in.
- Click for CBSE website.
- After that at the homepage click at व्यक्तिगत परीक्षार्थी (A Portal for Private Candidates For Examination 2019) and click at continue option.
- Now you will be redirected to cbseonline.ernet.in.
- After that various links will be opened at your screen and click at relevant link for which you want to apply.
- Now registration form will be opened at your screen and fill it with accurate details.
- Click at proceed option and then you have to upload necessary documents and make payment.
CBSE Helpline Numbers
If the candidates face any problem in filling the CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form 2019 can contact to the following number and address.
CBSE Helpline Number : 1800-11-8002/011-22509256 / 011-22509258 / 011-22509259 / 011-22041807/011-22041808 Or
Contact concerned CBSE Regional Office on all working days.