Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All 2022 Scheme Demand Survey: The Nagpur Municipal Corporation has started a demand survey with the concept of providing housing for all citizens by 2022. On Monday, a press conference held in Nagpur by Mayor Pravin Datke to highlight the concept Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All by 2022.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is an initiative of Prime Minister Narendra Modi for providing housing for all by 2022. Under the scheme, the Nagpur Municipal Corporation has plugged a demand survey from 22 February to March 22 March 2016 with the cooperation of Slums Rehabilitation Authority, Nagpur. This survey under “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All 2022” is activated to know the exact requirement of flats and subsidized housing loans, source said.
The scheme would target specific groups including, slum dwellers, Economically Weaker Section of Society (EWS), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Scheduled Casts (SC).
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All 2022:
- Person having annual income less than Rs. 6 lakh can apply for the scheme
- Annual income of EWS beneficiary should be less than Rs. 3 lakh.
- Annual income of LIG beneficiary should be less than Rs. 6 lakh.
- Applicant should not have availed any other housing scheme of the government.
- Applicants should not have own house in his name in the nation.
Application for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All 2022:
According to the source, survey followed by filling up of applications will be conducted in 178 of total 289 notified slums for three months. Process to denotify 111 slums is going on so they will be excluded from the scheme. Applicants belonging to EWS and LIG category will have to fill the online application form by using the official website of NMC, nmcnagpur.gov.in before the closing date 22 March 2016.
After filling of applications form, a printout of the filled-out application form to be submitted by the applicants in the counters opened at all ten zone offices. Along with the printout, the applicants will have to submit the documents with registration fees of Rs. 100.
Document Required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All 2022:
- Voter ID card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- property tax receipt
- Electric bill
- Domicile certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate or income affidavit
Four component of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All 2022:
- Slum rehabilitation of Slum Dwellers with participation of private developers using land as a resource
- Promotion of affordable housing for weaker section through credit linked subsidy
- Affordable housing in partnership with Public & Private sectors
- Subsidy for beneficiary-led individual house construction or enhancement.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All 2022:
- NMC will construct pucca houses for slum dweller in which 2 lakh of central and state assistance would be provide to beneficiary and the remaining would be borne by beneficiary. The NMC will try to keep the beneficiaries’ share very low in redevelopment schemes.
- A housing loan up to Rs. 6 lakh will be given to EWS and LIG beneficiary at interest of 6.5% from nationalized banks. EWS citizens will have to construct up to 30 square meter house while 60 square meter for LIG citizens.
- Housing projects with 250 flats will be constructed by the NMC or NIT or MHADA in associated with private builders. Size of each flat will be 30 square meter. A fund of Rs. 2.50 lakh per houses will be provided by central and state governments and the remaining amount of flats will be borne from beneficiaries.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 2.50 lakh will be given by central and state governments to EWS beneficiary to construct their temporary houses.
Apply Online | Advertisement | Complete Information
For further details citizens can contact on 0712-2570023 or 09326371449.