Delhi government is inviting online application form for the Delhi Driver Scheme for financial assistance to the holders of public service vehicle badge and valid driving license of Para Transit public service vehicles to mitigate the financial hardship being faced during the lockdown due to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). The state government will provide Rs.5000 financial assistance to all drivers affected by Corona Virus lockdown. Drivers can complete their registration at officially website for Rs.5000 transport corona help yojana.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has announced Driver Scheme to provide Rs. 5000 financial assistance to all drivers affected by COVID-19 lockdown. The application process has been started from 13th April 2019 at officially website for this scheme. This Delhi Transport Corona Scheme includes drivers of auto rickshaws, taxis, gramin seva, phatphat sewa, maxi cab, eco-friendly seva, e-rickshaws and school cabs.
Delhi Driver Corona Help Rs.5000 Yojana
|Scheme Name||Delhi Driver Yojana|
|Concerned Department||Transport Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi|
|Scheme Announced By||Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal|
|Application Start Date||13 April 2019|
|Application Last Date||27 April 2019|
|Helpline Number||011-23930763, 011-23970290|
Eligibility for Delhi Driver Yojana 2019
There the following eligibility criteria for Delhi Driver Corona Virus lockdown help Rs.5000 scheme
- The beneficiaries of this driver scheme includes all owners of public transit passenger vehicles viz. Auto Rikshaw, Gramin Sewa, Taxis, Maxicab, Phatphat Sewa, E-Rikshaws, School cabs, Eco-Friendly Sewa etc.
- The applicant must be holding their valid driver`s licence and PSV Badge
- In case of any driver DL has been expired on or after 01/02/2019, they are also eligible for this scheme
- The assistance amount of Rs.5000 will be given to all the PSV Badge holders who have been issued these badges till 23rd March 2019 when the lockdown was started
Documents Required for Delhi Driver Yojana 2019
The complete list of the documents required to online application for Delhi Driver Yojana 2019 Corona help Rs.2000 are given below
- Driver Licence
- PSV badge No.
- Mobile No.
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar No.
Only after submission of the complete Application Form along with these supporting documents, the online application form would be considered.
Online Application Form for Delhi Driver Scheme 2019
The complete process to apply online application / registration form for Delhi Driver Yojana to get Rs.5000 assistance is given below :-
- Visit the officially website of Delhi Transport Department https://delhi.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open then click at the “Application for Financial Assistance of Rs.5000 to PSV badge holders of Para-Transit Vehicles”
- Direct Link – http://pucc.delhi.gov.in/cvfa/
- Now instructions page will open read instructions before filling the registration / application form and Click Here option to open the scheme online registration form
- Now registration form will open as shown blew
- Enter Driving Licence Number, PSV Badge Number and click on submit
- Follow all the instruction to complete the application form for the scheme
After Completion of the application form and completion of verification, financial assistance Rs.5000 would be transferred to bank accounts of beneficiaries.
Press Release of Corona Help Scheme 2019 By Delhi Transport Department
The press release by the Delhi government for online application form for Delhi Derive Yojana one time financial help of Rs.5000 to the persons holding Public Service Badge and valid driving licence of Para Transit Vehicles.
Delhi Driver Yojana Helpline Number
In order to avail assistance on any issue related to Rs.5,000 assistance under Delhi Driver Yojana
People can contact at both the helpline number are functional between 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m expect Sundays till 27th April 2019.