A public notice with title Allotment of DDA Flats and DDA Plots published in Navbharat Times (NDT) newspaper on 28 April, 2014. This is important information for the DDA flats and Plots owners.
Allotment of Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Flats
Now you can check the status online of your application for conversion DDA Flats(HIG, SFS, MIG, LIG) for lease hold system of land tenure into free hold on Delhi Development Authority official website.
Procedure to check Application status of conversion Leasehold to Freehold Flats
- Click the Check Status (Delhi Development Authority Official Website Link)
- You will see this type form
- Fill one of them from given options. Enter your Request ID or Form No. or FILE No.
- Click to Search Button
- Now you can found your status with property details
- Request ID
- Form No
- GPA Name
- Allotee Name
- Allotee Address
- GPA Address
- Applicant Address
- Challan No
- Status Date
- Status Updated Date
- Flat No
- Floor No
- Intimated on
- You can also print these details from Print Button
If your conversion application for DDA Flats is pending due to following reasons (over 45 days)
- Any Clerical mistake for which DDA has already submitted a Notice.
- Any discrepancy in payment you have submitted to DDA e.g Premium, Conversion fee, Installments, Interest)
In both cases you can contact the concern officer at Counter Number A, DDA Reception D Block, Vikas Sadan, INA.
Allotment of Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Plots
If your application of pending for Residential, Commercial, Industrial or Institutional plots due to following reason, What you have to do:
- Any kind of Misappropriation in DDA payments:
You can contact to concern officer at Counter Number B, DDA Reception D Block, Vikas Sadan, INA
- If your application is pending due to delay in construction:
You can contact to concern officer at Counter Number C, DDA Reception D Block, Vikas Sadan, INA
NOTE: These special counters available from 30 April, 2014 (11:00 AM to 5:00 PM all working days)