CSC Digital Village List 2023 PDF | Digital CSC List | CSC Digital Village Registration 2023 | Digital Village New List 2023 | Check online CSC Digital Village New List | Services in CSC Digigaon Yojana | CSC Digital Village Scheme Registration
Central Government has released CSC Digital Village VLE list 2023 and the digital village list is available at digital-village.in website. Under the CSC digital scheme, government will provide affordable access to education, skill development and healthcare in village. The Gigi Gaon Scheme services can be checked at the official portal. Total number of Common Service Centres (CSCs) which provides basic electronic services through village level entrepreneurs will be extended to cover around 2.5 lakh gram panchayats in India.
CSC Digital Village List
People can check the complete CSC Digital Village VLE List as well as progress of Online registration / certificated Candidates. There are following steps to check csc digital village list online.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Digital Village https://www.digital-village.in.
Step 2 : At home page, click on “Digital Village List” in main menu tab or direct link https://www.digital-village.in/digital-village-list.
Step 3 : CSC Digital Village list page will open as shown below.
Step 4 : Select state, district, block and click on “Search” option.
Step 5 : The Digital Village list of VLEs will open along with the name of state, district, block, village and VLE name as shown below.
Vision and Mission of Digital Village Scheme
Creating a One Stop Service Solution for the village area citizens, providing them with quality services like telemedicine, Financial Services, Internet Connectivity and other G2C/B2C services which are easily accessible at an affordable price round the year.
- The aim of the Project is to support techno economic viability of digital technology, projects for productive applications in village area livelihoods; standardize the technology packages for future applications; create awareness and capacity building activities on Information Technology systems.
- Creation of employment opportunities for the youth, by promoting the IT/ITES Industry.
- Promotion of investment in IT/ITES Sector in order to expand the base of IT Industry and secure balanced regional growth.
CSC Digital Village Scheme 2023 Registration / Login
With the vision and mission of the Digital India Programme launched by our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd. has joined the “Digital Village” Campaign. Digi Village aims to make the root of Indian Society – “The Villages” Digitally Connected and every rural citizen digital literate. CSC SPV has initially selected six villages as a pilot under the Digital Village Campaign where the target is to provide all e-Governance Services to the rural citizens through the medium of CSC Center. CSC Center will act as a one stop channel to digitally connect the entire population of the Village.
CSC Digigaon Digital Village Login
Step 1 : Firstly visit the official website at https://www.digital-village.in/
Step 2 : At the homepage, click at the “Login” tab present in the main menu or directly click https://www.digital-village.in/admin/auth/login.
Step 3 : The CSC Digital Village Login page will open as shown below.
Step 4 : Enter CSC ID or Username, Password and click on Login button to make Digital Village Login.
CSC Digital Village Scheme Registration / Certified Progress
- 529427 Household
- Nielit Facilitation – 770 Centers
- Financial Awareness – 789 Program
- Solar – 5585 Lights
- Health / Human – 312433 HH Reg, 68964 Consultation
- Education BCC – 71416 Registration, 5025 Certified
- Education CCC – 35723 Registration, 1879 Certified
- Education Tally – 5989 Registration, 1222 Certified
- Competitive Exam – 1396 Registration, 23 Certified
- Health Veterinary – 87411 HH Reg., 3227 Consultation
- Skills Automative – 1958 Registration, 243 Certified
- Skills Handset Repair – 1931 Registration, 204 Certified
- Skills Field Technician – 1931 Registration, 201 Certified
- Skills Electrician – 1995 Registration, 275 Certified
- Skills CAD – 1657 Registration, 1004 Certified
Features of Digi Gaon Project – Digital Village Scheme
DigiGaon Project is a multipurpose initiative of the central govt. for the development of villages and to make them self sustainable. Digigaon Scheme creates a source of livelihood for poor people and also promotes awareness about menstrual hygiene. The important features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Wi-Fi Choupals will provide low-cost internet connectivity in rural areas. Wi-Fi Choupals also allow the citizens to become entrepreneurs by providing assistance to setup cottage industries to manufacture candle sticks, sanitary napkins, LED Bulbs, Health Service units etc.
- Common Service Centers (CSCs) are the strategic cornerstone of the Digital India Initiative. CSCs serves as the access points to deliver digital services and helps people to enroll through IGNOU and NIOS distance learning programmes. Till date, there are 2.91 lakh CSCs operational in the country.
- Digi Gaon Scheme promotes rural Entrepreneurship, capacity building and livelihood through community participation. All the Digital Villages are equipped with solar lighting facility in community centers, energy efficient LED assembly units, sanitary napkin units with participation of Asha and Anganwadi workers.
- In the initial phase, govt. will start this project in Piyala and Dayalpur (in Haryana), Chandankiyari East and Shivbabudih (in Jharkhand) and Dhanauri Kalan and Sultanpur (in Uttar Pradesh)
All the Digi Gaon will possess regular CSC Services Aadhaar, Banking, Telemedicine, Education and Financial services. Citizens can also get works like income certificate, domicile certificate, pension scheme, mobile recharge etc. at their doorstep.
Read : Welfare Schemes/