City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) is all set to launch a new housing scheme under its lottery 2014 in Kharaghar Sector 36 in Navi Mumbai on July 22. After the successful selling of hi-end homes in Kharaghar, CIDCO will offer affordable houses for LIG and EWS category.
UPDATE: Scheme has been launched and details are here: https://www.masterplansindia.com/cidco-swapnapurti-kharghar-housing-scheme-application-forms-eligiblity-criteria
CIDCO will offer 3292 affordable homes under the lottery July 2014 in Kharaghar in sector 36. The economically weaker section of the society with an annual income of below Rs. 16,000 per month will be the beneficiaries for 80% of under construction flats. The rest 20% of the flats will belong to the people who fall under the LIG category and the income group of 16,000 to 40,000 per month.
The new homes will be ready for possession by March 2016. The carpet area of EWS flats is 307 square foot while LIG flats will have a carpet area of 370 square foot. Application forms for the scheme will be available from July 22 and the candidates will be given 1 month time to submit their applications.
CIDCO received the environmental clearance for the project on 26th February. The estimated cost of the project is Rs 627 Crore as mentioned in the environment clearance document.
Under the project there are 32 G+14 buildings for LIG category while 22 G+7 buildings for EWS category being built. For commercial purpose there will be 66 shops, 10 Kiosks, and 8 stalls will also be included in the project.
The EWS flats in the scheme are expected to cost 15.78 lakh and the LIG flats may cost Rs. 23.93 lakh. To make the purchase feasible and easy for the application, CIDCO is offering an Installment payment plan, applicants can pay the total amount in 6 easy EMI’s.
Application Forms and Booklet
Application forms and the information booklet for the 2014 July Lottery will be available at at cost of Just Rupees 50 from July 22 and will be available for a month. The EWS applicants will have to pay a refundable deposit fee of Rs 25,000 and LIG will have to pay fee of Rs 50,000 at the time of application.
A nano housing scheme for the economically weaker sections like housemaids and auto-rickshaw drivers is also in the pipeline and will be launched shortly.