Bareilly Development Authority has launched new housing scheme in Ram Ganga Nagar under the affordable Samahwadi Awas Yojna of Uttar Pradesh Government. Under the scheme total 202 flats are on offer for all categories (Economical Weaker Section, Lower Income Group and Medium Income Group) of the society.
The authority offers 1 BHK and 2 BHK units in two-storey, three-storey apartments. These flats are situated at Sector-7, Sector-5 and Sector-4 of Ram Ganga Naga. The registration for the scheme will be started from tomorrow 20 January 2015 and the last date of registration is 20 February 2015.
Out of 202 flats, 198 units are on offer for Lower Income Group. The area of LIG flats starts from 35.20 square meter to 49 square meter while the area of EWS flat is 62.5 square meter & 59.60 square meter and the area of HIG flat is about 98 square meter.
How to Apply: The application form with registration booklet can be purchased from the following banks Branches given below at the cost of RS. 230/-(included VAT).
• Bank of Baroda(BOB): Nirkulaganj, Civil lines, Punjabi Market, Biharipur, Rajendra Nagar, Izzat Nagar, Suresh Sharma Nagar, Purana Shahar Bareilly Branches.
• Oriental Bank of Commerce(OBC): Civil Lines Bareilly Branch.
• Punjab National Bank(PNB): Rajendra Nagar Branch.
• Indian Overseas Bank(IOB): Civil Lines Branch.
• Canara Bank: Rajendra Nagar Branch.
• State Bank of India(SBI): Deendyal Nagar (Ekta nagar) Branch.
The application form will be submitted in the above bank branches with documents and registration amount till the last date of registration 20 February 2015.
For obtaining more details applicants can contact at the toll free number of Bareilly Development Authority at 1800-270-7270 and 9568006457 or visit official website of Bareilly Development Authority at www.bdainfo.org. The complete details about the scheme is given in the registration booklet.