Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) is inviting online applications for its latest Gateway City residential plot scheme for 417 free-hold residential plots in sector 118-119 in SAS Nagar (Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar). The authority is offering 417 plots at a site located on NH-21 between Bus Stand Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar (Mohali) and Kharar at the rate of Rs. 21,000/- per square yard.
The registrations are open from 3rd December 2014 to 15th January 2015.
The applications are being invited through online mode and the authority is charging 10% of the total cost of plot as the registration amount. 15% Price is payable within thirty days from the date of issue of letter of Intent. Balance 75% would be payable in six equated half-yearly installments alongwith interest at the rate of 12%
per annum. 1st installment shall become due at one year from the date of issue of allotment letter.
The applicants who can not apply online by themselves can download the application form from PUDA website submit it alongwith earnest money in the shape of bank draft in favour of Estate Officer, PUDA , SAS Nagar payable at Mohali at GMADA Office, SAS Nagar. No documents except the photograph are required at the time of form submission but at the time of allotment. The cost of online application is Rs. 100.
Scheme Details | Download Brochure | Download Challan | Location Map | Login/Check Status.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India with at least 18 years of age as on the date of form submission.
- Only one application can be given by one family i.e. one or the other spouse or dependent children for one category (size) of plot. But one applicant can apply for different category of plots (size wis
e) on separate application forms.
- The applicant or his/her spouse or any minor child (less than 18 years) does not own any residential
plot/house/flat (except ancestral property) in Urban Estate at SAS Nagar/Improvement Trust or any Govt. agency in the City/Town.
- NRI’s who are ready to pay through foreign exchange such as Euro, Dollars or Pounds are eligible to apply in the scheme.
The detailed eligibility criteria and reservation information can be seen in the scheme brochure.
How to Apply Online
- The interested applicants first need to download the scheme brochure and and read the instructions carefully.
- The applicant then need to download the challan and deposit the earnest money amount as mentioned in the scheme brochure through NEFT/RTGS mode and obtain the UTR number. Along with Rs. 100 as the cost of application form.
- After paying the earnest money and collecting the UTR number, go here, read the instructions and click the “PROCEED” button at the bottom of the page.
- Again read the instructions and click the “Proceed” button at the bottom and fill the details correctly on next screen.
- The applicants then need to take a printout after submitting the details. The applicants will receives the password through SMS.
- An application number will be generated within 24-48 hours after payment reconcilation/confirmation from the bank.
- Applicants can now check their application number and application status by logging in here using their e-mail ID as username and password received through SMS.
Details of Offered Plots
Email Id – [email protected]
Helpline Numbers – 0172-2215516, 5013963, 2215502-04