Asha 2022 at Sector-14 Panchkula: Asha 2022 Scheme is an affordable housing launched by Essel Group at the prime location of Sector-14 Panchkula. The applications for the Asha 2022 Housing scheme are being offered by the developer through both offline and online mode of registration. The registration for the scheme has been started from 12 February 2016 and the interested applicants can apply for the scheme till 15 March 2016.3
LATEST UPDATE: Check Asha 2022 Panchkula Draw Result
The procedure for online and offline registration are mentioned below:
Online Application for Asha 2022: The developer has offering a facility of online registration. Interested applicants can apply for the scheme through online mode by using the link – Apply Online. Applicants will have to fill all the mandatory parts in the application form such as Applicant Type, Name Of Applicant, Father/ Husband Name, Date Of Birth, Nationality, Pan Number, Address, Phone, Email etc. The cost of application is Rs. 6100/- which is non-refundable can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Steps to Apply online/offline applications:
- The name of applicants should be filled in the applications as given in Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by the Income Tax Department/Bank Pass Book.
- The Address should be the one where applicant wants to receive official communications like demand-cum-allotment letter etc.
- Please provide Phone No. (with STD code), mobile number and email id (if any), which is being used by the applicant on regular basis as company would use the same for day to day communications related to the project.
- Please choose only one flat / apartment option in the form.
- Please choose correct payment plan that you want to opt for.
- Following documents are required for submission of application form:
- Recent passport photograph of applicant(s)
- Copy of PAN Card/ Form 60/ Form 61/ Form 49
- Copy of Address proof (Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Bank Pass Book/ Rent Agreement)
- In case of company/ partnership firm as an applicant, copy of Resolution Signed by Partner/ Certified Copy of Memorandum of Article of Association
The documents can be uploaded online or can also be sent later via post along with online payment receipt at following address: Essel Group, 5th Floor, Ajit Singh House, Yusuf Sarai, DDA Community Centre, New Delhi – 110049
For download brochure, payment plan terms & condition and the other details visit: Asha 2022 Scheme