DDA received a huge response on the first day of the housing scheme launch, the DDA official website www.dda.org.in crashed 6 times on the first day due to traffic overload on server. And, on the second day as well, the website is not responding well. So if you too are unable to view the DDA website, you can apply online through any of the following bank branches through PayuMoney.
List of Banks to Apply online for DDA scheme along with the contact person for any query
- Central Bank of India – Apply Online – Mr. N.D Kaushik – 999991728
- HDFC Bank – Apply Online – Branch List – Mr. Bhavyadeep Agarwal – 9350631793
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – Apply Online – Mr. Anish Munshi – 98586969235
- Punjab National Bank – Apply Online – Mr. Mukesh Verma – 8130960077
- Yes Bank – Apply Online – Mr. Punit Mathur – 9899927284
- State Bank of India – Apply Online – Mr. M.K. Gupta – 9650409420
Following are the banks which are offering online application for DDA Housing Scheme 2014 through other gateway
- Axis Bank – Apply Online – Branch List – Mr. Rajiv Taneja – 9582202500
- ICICI Bank – Apply Online – Mr. Gaurav Kishore – 011-42218487/30278487
- Syndicate Bank – Apply Online – Mr. Pandir – 9999885789
- Indusind Bank – Apply Online – Mr. Rajiv Malik – 9999611812
- Corporation Bank – Apply Online – Mr. M.V. Kamath – 9650304179
- Union Bank of India – Apply Online – Mr. P.K. Dass – 9899890811
- IDBI Bank – Apply Online – Mr. Shashank Mahendru – 9971956303
UPDATE: The updated contact details for all the banks and Payumoney is mentioned here in case you need to contact regarding any issue.
You can also view details on official DDA website but most of the time it is not responding or very slow due to high server load. The payment of registration money of Rs. 1 lakh can be done online through NEFT, RTGS or Net Banking. Axis bank and Corporation bank are offering 100% finance of the registration amount of DDA 2014 scheme, click here for details.
Before applying online, first download the scheme brochure from HDFC bank website at http://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/DDA-2014.pdf and read the scheme details, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply online.
Delhi Development Authority has also empaneled the 13 banks where the application forms and brochures are available to apply through offline mode.
- Indusland Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – Visit www.kotak.com/DDA2014.html for information
- Union Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- IDBI Bank – All branches in Delhi – NCR
- ICICI Bank – All branches in Delhi – NCR
- Yes Bank
- HDFC Bank – Branch list for offline applications
- Axis Bank – Branch list for offline applications
- Punjab National Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
Read more details about the DDA 2014 housing scheme here: https://www.masterplansindia.com/news/dda-2014-flat-scheme.