CM Scholarship Rajasthan 20178-18: Department of Social Justice and Empowerment Rajasthan has started the process of filling Mukhyamantri Sarvjan Ucch Siksha Chhatravriti Yojana 2017-18 application form at official web portal of Rajasthan, dce.rajasthan.gov.in / www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in. Under Chief Minister Sarvjan Ucch Siksha Scholarship Scheme 2017-18, government will help the students by providing them a financial assistance for higher education. Candidates who is needy and want to get some money from the government can apply for CM Sarvjan Uttar Matric Scholarship Rajasthan 2017-18 from today, 6th November 2017 and last date of submitting the form is 31 December 2017.
Under Rajasthan government scholarship scheme, the government will pay 50% fees of eligible students for one year and to continue with the scheme, candidates will have to renew the scheme to get the benefits under Mukhyamantri Sarvjan Ucch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017-18
CM Scholarship Rajasthan 2017-18 (मुख्यमंत्री उच्च शिक्षा छात्रवृति योजना 2017 18)
Interested applicants can follow the application process to be registered for the scheme.
- Visit the official website at www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to Apply Online/E-Services and click at “New Scholarship Portal” link.
- Here you will see “the Signup/ Register” for new registration and “Login/ Sign In” for already registered user.
- Make your registration if you are new user by clicking at Register button.
- Enter your Aadhar Number, Facebook Id, Google Id or Bhamashah Id to continue for registration.
- After that you will be able to fill the application form.
- Enter your personal details, education details, mobile number, address and bank account information.
- And complete your registration.
Candidates who are going to fill the application form for Mukhyamantri Sarvjan Uttar Matric Scholarship Rajasthan 2017-18 should fall under the eligibility of the scheme.
- Permanent Resident of Rajasthan State.
- Annual Income from all sources should be not more than Rs. 5 lakh.
- Candidates getting benefits of any other scholarship would not be eligible for the scheme.
- All Category applicants are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Candidates must have a activated bank account.
For related information of the scheme, candidates can visit at the below address and contact at the following number.
Nodal Officer: Mrs. Sanchita Bishnoi,
Email: [email protected]