NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited) has launched a new housing project in Gurgaon at sector-89. The project is named as NBCC Heights & it is located at sector-89, Pataudi road, Gurogan. The project is spread over the area of 11.312 acres.
The project is approved by Director Town & country Planning, Haryana and the project is constructed in multiple blocks including community swimming pool, shopping center and school. Under the project, the authority offering six types of flats including 2BHK, 3BHK & 4BHK flats for general public. The build-up area of 2BHK flat is about 916 square feet which goes upto 2,147 square feet for 4BHK+S flat.
- Located on Main Pataudi Road, Sector-89, Gurgaon
- 75 meter wide Approach Road (Pataudi Road) with 18 meter wide Green Belt & 12m wide Service Road
- Easily Approachable from National Highway-8 & Dwarka Expressway
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Rain Water Harvesting, Fire Safety Compliant etc
- Greens view facing & open areas
- Large family lounge for versatile Living and Dining
- Gated community
- Convenient Shops for Residents, Nursery School
- High speed Elevators, Dedicated Car Parking for each Apartment
- Community Center with Multi Purpose Hall
- Swimming Pool
- The authority is offering special discount for group and government employees.
How to Apply: Registration has been started for flats and plots, and the last date of registration is 21 August 2015. For registration, application form can be downloaded from the official website of NBCC and other details like payment modes, location map, layout plan of flat and project are also available on the NBCC website.
Download Application Form
List of Flats open for Sale
On line payment procedure for payments
Submission of Form 16 B against TDS deposited
For more detail visit the official website of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited at https://www.nbccindia.com/.