To combat against the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, the government of India has launched Aarogya Setu App for Android and iPhone (ios) just a few days back. The Aarogya Setu app is designed to inform its user regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19
The Aarogya Setu app is available in 11 languages and developed through Public-Private Partnership under National Informatics Centre (NIC) guidance. The android mobile users can download Aaogya Setu Mobile App from google play store and iPhone/ios users download this app from apple app store.
Aarogya Setu COVID-19 Tracker App
Aarogya Setu asks for the user`s mobile number, location data (via GPS and Buletooth access permission) and matches the traveling history with that of the Coronavirus positive patients, documented by the India Council of Medical Research (ICMR). With GPS and Bluetooth, it will offer location generated social graph and warn the user not to venture out to a particular area, which the COVID-19 patient has stayed or traveled there.
The Aarogya Setu application comes with an interactive COVID-19 risk management window which clearly states to users that information collected through the app will be used by the government of India to track and manage the COVID-19 spread throughout the country. It also offers a self assessment test for users to take, which can be repeated through the app in case any symptoms are developed.
How to Download Aarogya setu Mobile App APK
Indian government has released the Aarogya Setu App on 2nd April 2019 to strengthen our fight against COVID_19. The Aarogya Setu Mobile Application will alert users of risk of infection & promote awareness on COVID-19. The direct link to download Arogya Setu Mobile App APK for Android Uses and iPhone/ios is given below
Link to Download Aarogya Setu App for Android Users (Google Play Store)
Link to Download Aarogya Setu App for iPhone/ios Users (Apple App Store)
There are the following steps to download and use the Aarogya Setu App
- First of all install the Aarogya Setu App in your android or iPhone phone
- After installing the app on your device, select the language and click to next option
- Now click on the Register Now option
- In this step, the Aarogya Setu app will ask for some permission from you and click on I Agree button
- Now you have to enter your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification
- Fill your personal details like your name, age, profession, countries travel outside in the last 30 days, mark on Ready to volunteer in the time of need option and click submit button
- Now you can find the details of COVID-19 help Centres and can do a self-assessment test clicking the option mentioned there
- The Aarogya Setu app will also be helpful for knowing COVID-19 Do`s and Don`ts` and “Safety measures against COVID-19”