Nationwide Education & Scholarship Test 2018 / 19th NEST scholarship online registration and application form can be filled now as the notification has been released by the officials on the online portal at www.nest.net.in.
Candidates can fill the application form for NEST-Sr-I and NEST-Sr-II for getting scholarship amount before the last date of registration.
Students who are studying in 1st/ 2nd Year of Science/ Engineering /Medical course/ Diploma Engineering (Final Year and class 12th with science stream can register online for 19th NEST senior scholarship test-I and those who are studying in 3rd Year of B.CA /B.Sc(Comp/ IT only) /3rd /4th Year of Science/ Engineering /Medical courses can register apply online for 19th NEST senior scholarship test-II. After making the payment for NEST exam, students can download books online and study material.
Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test 2018 Online Registration
Eligible students can follow the step by step procedure to make registration.
- Visit the official website at www.nest.net.in or http://services2.exon.in/nest12/reg/
- Here you will see the NEST update running just below the image of toppers.
- Click on the button with the title “Click Here to Register Now”.
- Now an instruction page will be appeared on the screen with the title “19TH NATIONWIDE EDUCATION AND SCHOLARSHIP TEST – 2018 (NEST SENIOR SCHOLARSHIPS)”.
- Read complete instruction for NEST-I or NEST-II 2018.
- Click on the button “Now Proceed for Registration” (For new registration) otherwise click on “Click Here” button for already registered applicants.
- NEST Scholarship Registration Form 2017
- Select the category and test center and fill all the necessary details in the registration form such as name, date of birth, address, mobile number and email etc.
- Upload your passport image and its should be in JPG, JPEG, GIF and TIF file format (Not more than 100KB size)
- Click on “Proceed for Payment” button and pay the registration fee of NEST exam.
- After making payment you can fill the application form and sample application is below in the image.
- NEST Scholarship Application Form 2018
- Fill all the details in the application form and complete your form.
NEST Registration Fee
The registration fee can be paid through online and offline and the last date
- NEST-I – Rs. 600/-
Late fee Rs. 100/- (Till October & November 2017) and Rs. 200/- (Till December 2017)
- NEST-II – Rs. 700/-
Late Fee Rs. 100/- (Till October & November 2017) and Rs. 200/- (Till December 2017)
Rs. 300 will be charged if you add hard copy of the unsolved question papers of last 6 years of NEST-SR-I&II (2006-2011) and soft copy of the books is free for all registered candidates.
NEST Senior Scholarship 2018 Admit Card & Result
Registered candidates will receive the admit cards/ hall ticket in their by e-mail just one week before the date of test and the admit card will also be available on website www.nest.net.in on 22nd January, 2018.
The name of winners in NEST senior scholarship test 2018 will be displayed on the official website at www.nest.net.in on 5th April 2018. After that candidates will be able to check and download Score Card and Certificate of Appreciation with All India Ranking (AIR) in the 1st week of June, 2018.
NEST Help Desk
For more information about NEST candidates can contact at the phone numbers given below:
Phone – 022-65292506 / 65292507
Phone: 08588883592, 08976084445