MahaLabharthi Portal – Maharashtra government launched an online portal for providing information of all government schemes to the people so that the maximum benefits of government schemes in Maharashtra can be transferred. The domain of MahaLabharthi Portal is www.mahalabharthi.in through which general public can register online and get latest updates and notification of Sarkari Yojana in Maharashtra.
The main purpose of launching the portal is to make a single platform where public can get updates and news of all Maharashtra government schemes and central government schemes. Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd. (MKCL) has whole contribution in the development of the portal which is available in state regional language “Marathi” as well as in English. The portal will help the government is promoting the scheme across the state.
MahaLabharthi Portal Registration Process
To get updates of welfare schemes, people needs to register on the website for you can go with the procedure here.
- Open official website www.mahalabharthi.in.
- Choose the language English or मराठी.
- Click at “Citizen Login” link at top of page.
- Now Click at Register button.
- Registration form will be appeared on the screen.
- Enter you mobile number to get OTP for verification and fill you name, date of birth, password and email address.
- Click at “Register” button.
- Now you are registered successfully on the portal.
How to Search Scheme Information
- To search scheme on the portal go to Menu bar and click at “Search Scheme”li>
- Here you can directly search the scheme and you can get information of all government running scheme by scrolling down the page.
- Click on the name of the scheme. After a click complete information will be appeared on the screen.
- Check all the information such as how to apply, registration form and process, application form, eligibility, benefits and other related information.
After registration, citizens would be able to get notification of central and state government schemes. There are about 229 welfare schemes and information of these scheme would be available on portal for poor people, old age people, students, widows, BPL category and other category people.