West Bengal government has launched Rupashree Parkalpa scheme to help the poor girls for their marriage by providing them a financial assistance. The WB government has introduced the Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme for empowering the girls in the state. Rupashree Parkalpa Scheme is particularly launched to provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls in the state. To get the benefits of Rupashree Parkalpa West Bengal by filling the application form and the Rupashree Parkalpa application form can be downloaded form the official website.
The benefits of Rupashree Parkalpa can be availed by the girls who belongs to economical weaker section. In the form of assistance, the government provides Rs. 25000 for the girls marriage and application form can be taken from Municipality Office, BDO office and SDO Office. The link to download the application form is available in the article below.
WB Rupashree Parkalpa Scheme – Highlights
Below are the detailed highlights of Rupashree Parkalpa Scheme West Bengal.
- An amount of Rs. 25,000 will be provided to the beneficiary as a financial assistance for marriage.
- Six lakh families will be covered under the scheme.
- The financial assistance will be given to the beneficiary before marriage.
- The government will spend around Rs. 1500 crore on the scheme to make it successful.
Rupashree Prakalpa Application Process
Girls who wants to get benefits of the scheme can follow the instruction given in the application process of Rupashree Prakalpa.
- Collect the hard copy of the application form Rupashree Prakalpa from BDO, SDO and Municipality Office and fill it correctly with complete information. Before submitting the form, attach all the required document along with the form and submit in the same offices mentioned above.
- After collecting the application, the concerned department will verify all the information of the applicants and after that pass the application.
- Applicants who got successful will get the Rupashree Prakalpa amount which will be directly transferred tot he bank account of the beneficiary. The applicants have to give the information of the bank details before the week of the marriage.
- Girls belonging to those families whose family income is below Rs. 1.5 lack can avail the benefit of ‘Rupashree Scheme‘ at the time of their marriage.
Applicants can use the link below to download the WB Rupashree Prakalpa application form.
For more information visit the official website at www.birbhum.gov.in