Kisan Rin Mochan Portal (www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in): Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath has initiated a step towards loan waiver for farmers in UP by launching UP Kisan Rin Mochan Online Portal “www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in”. Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana UP is a scheme through which the state government will help the farmers to overcome from the burden of farm loan upto Rs. 1 lakh. CM launched the online portal for Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana UP on Monday and further process like registration of farmers or beneficiaries / data of farmer’s loan and list of banks branches to provide benefits of farmer loan waiver scheme etc will be uploaded soon on the official website.
Latest Update: Uttar Pradesh Fasal Rin Mochan Loan Status Online
Through Kisan Rin Mochan Portal, crop loan waiver scheme will benefits the small and marginal farmers who have taken crop loan before 31st March 2016 and the loan amount is Rs. 1 lakh or less.
Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Online Portal (http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in)
Below is the screenshot of Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana Online Portal
To get scheme benefits, the beneficiary should fall in the below eligibility
- The total area of all the lands owned by the Small farmer should not exceed 2 hectares and by the marginal farmers would not exceed 1 hectare.
- The farmer whose crop loans were restructured due to occurrence of natural calamities in accordance with the guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will be covered under this scheme.
- Crop loans taken by farmers for cultivation on government-leased land, as per the Revenue Records of government
- The loan amount should be Rs. 1 lakh or less.
- Farmer loan waiver scheme only benefit the those who have taken loan before 31 March 2016.
- The beneficiary must be resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Complete details of loan waiver scheme policy and guidelines can downloaded from the link below:
All the data of crop loan and farmer’s information to be provided on the Fasal Rin Mochan portal and the data will be managed by banks. After the uploading process, the verification will be done by team of Revenue officers and Bank officers to select the genuine beneficiaries. And the complete process will help the government in bringing more transparency in loan waiver scheme.