Unique Disability ID is an identification card of the person with disability. UDID card is a disability certificate for the person who have any kind of disability. People who are physically / mentally disable, wants to get Unique Disability ID can fill the registration form / online application form at Department of Empowerment of Persons with disabilities at www.swavlambancard.gov.in.
The government has made the process mandatory for all the disabled person to apply online or offline to get their Unique Disability ID so that the government can collect the data of person with disabilities across the nation. Application form can be filled online through the above portal using the steps below and interested one can download the UDID application form pdf using the direct link given here.
Person with Disability Registration Form (UDID Card Form)
To fill the online application form for Unique Disability ID, you can follow the steps here.
- Visit the official website of Swavlamban Card at www.swavlambancard.gov.in
- Click at Register button at the top right side of the page or Click at the link “Apply for Disability Certificate & UDID Card” available at right section.
- Here a registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the details like applicants name, address, father’s name, mothers name, mobile number and education qualification.
- Click on Next button at the bottom of the page and enter disability details, employment details identity details etc.
- You will also have to upload the photograph and signature of the candidate.
- After submitting the registration form, you will get an application number / registration number, which you can use to track your Unique Disability ID Card.
Download Registration Form for Unique Disability ID
Applicants can also register through e-mitra or Atal Seva Kendra and the application form pdf for UDID can be downloaded by following the link below.
List of Documents Required for Person With Disability Registration
– Aadhar Card
– Bamashah Card
– Permanent Residence Certificate/Domicile Certificate
– Caste Certificate
– Income Certificate
– Bank Account Details (Passbook /Statement)
Important Links for UDID
Apply for Disability Certificate & UDID Card
Apply for Disability Certificate & UDID Card Renewal
Apply for Lost UDID Card
Track Your Application Status
Download your e-Disability Card & e-UDID Card
Login to Update Personal Profile
For more information you can contact at the following numbers
02962-241244, 243044, 240871w