Get ready to apply online for Delhi government schools admission 2017-18 for 10th & 12th class. Sarvodaya Vidyalaya admission form for 10th & 12th class non-plan will be accepted from 22 May 2017 as mentioned on edudel.nic.in. Directorate of Delhi has recently announced the result of draw of lots for class 6th and 9th non plan admissions 2017-18 after collecting the applications.
Notification regarding to accept online applications for 10th & 12th class non-plan admission for session 2017-18 was released by Delhi Education board on 27 April. And the online process of registration will begin from Monday 22 May 2017.
Non-plan Admission for 10th & 12th Class for the Session 2017-18
Online admission process for 10th & 12th class has been scheduled and complete admission schedule is given below:
- 22 May 2017 (Monday) – Commencement of online registration forms.
- 8 June 2017 (Thursday) – Last date of submitting the filled in registration forms.
- 12 June 2017 (Monday) – Date to conduct a Common Admission Test (To be administered at District Level) (Timing of Test – 10:00 Am to 12:00 Noon)
- 19 June 2017 – Date of declaring the result of Common Admission Test.
- 19 June 2017 – Last Date of submitting copy of the result sheets for X & XII to the Additional DE (School).
- 28 June 2017 – Last date of submission of files by concerned ODE (District) to School Branch for approval of Competent Authority
All the applications for admissions will be received in schools and the Heads of Schools (Principal) will ensure that students applied for admissions fulfils the eligibility criteria, before sending its to DDE (District) for issuing admit cards for Common Admission Test.
Required Documents to be Submitted at the Time of Registrations
For Class X
For Class XII
- Photocopy of X and XI class mark sheet for 12th class
- The Photocopy of Certificate in respect of the claim of Copy of Certificate in rest SC/ST/Divya Gyan/Minorities/ OBC (Non-SC/ST/ Divya Gyan/M minority Creamy layer/Kashmiri Migrants and Creamy layer/Kashmiri students having 1/11/111 positions in students having 1/11/111 post-National Games.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Number/EID of the child
Eligibility Criteria for 10th & 12th Class Non-Plan Admission
The eligibility criteria for 10th and 12th class students are as given below:
Eligibility for class XII: The student must have passed class XI with desired subject from a recognised school. Minimum CGPA in class X required for a particular stream for the students applying for admission is given below:
|Name of Stream||CGPA||Subjects/Grades Required|
|Science (with Maths)||6.4||English-B2||Maths-B2||Science-B2|
|Science (without Maths)||6.4||English-B2||Maths-B2**||Science-B2|
|Commerce (with Maths)||6||English-Cl||Maths-B2**||Social Science-C1|
|Commerce (without Maths)||6||English-Cl
|Social Science Cl||———-|
|Humanities & Vocational||
• A student must have been declared passed by CBSE at the Secondary School Examination or its equivalent board.
• For giving Economics as a subject a student must have at least 6 CGPA.
• For giving Maths as a subject a student must have secured at least Cl grade in Maths witt asterisk.
Eligibility for class X:
The students applying for admission must passed class 9th from any recognised school.
Other related information can be downloaded from the link HERE