Department of College Education and government of Rajasthan invites online application for Devnarayan Scooty Vitran Yojana 2017-18 and eligible girl can fill the devnarayan scooty application form online at dce.rajasthan.gov.in. देवनारायण स्कूटी योजना 2017 is benefiting the girls who are studying in class 12th belonging to SC , ST or OBC category.
Under the Devnarayan Scooty Yojana and Medhari Chhatra Scooty Yojana, the state government is providing free scooty to girls students. Eligible girls who wants to register online for Scooty yojana can follow the steps by step procedure to fill the application form.
Devnarayan Yojana Online Application 2017-18
Below are the step to fill the Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18 application form.
- Visit the official website at http://dce.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now click at “Scholarships” link.
- New registration page will be displayed on the screen for login and new registration.
- If you are new user, register now by clicking on “Register” button otherwise click at “Login Now” button.
- After a click Rajasthan single sign on page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now choose any one of the option from Bhamashah ID card, Aadhar card, Facebook or Google account and enter the related number.
- Click at Next button.
- After a click registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your details and make your registration complete.
Scroll down the page and take your mouse to “Important Links”.
Girls with 50% marks in 12th class can register for मेधावी छात्रा स्कूटी योजना and देवनारायण स्कूटी योजना 2017. Under देवनारायण स्कूटी योजना 2017, girls will be provided a scooty with 2-liter petrol and one-year insurance cover. Besides, a fixed scholarship amount will also be given to selected candidates. The amount is Rs. 10000/- for the UG girls and Rs. 20000/- for PG girls.