CBSE Heritage Quiz 2017-18 registration has been started for Central Board of Secondary Education has released the circular for inviting online registration for CBSE Heritage Quiz 2017 from class 9th to 12th students who can participate in the national level quiz competition to get a chance to win up to Rs. 21,000/-. Dates for CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2017 will be released after completing registration process and last date of registration is 31 October 2017.
The quiz competition will conducted in three phases, Phase-1 (City Chapter), Phase-2 (Regional Chapter) and Phase-3 (National Semi Finals and Final).
CBSE Heritage Quiz 2017 Dates
Phase-1 (City Chapter) will be held in 2nd week of November to Mid December and Phase-2 will be conducted in mid of December to 2nd week of January and last phase that means Phase-3 will be held in last week of January 2018. Final dates and cities (venues) for quiz completion will be released through a notification later.
CBSE Heritage Quiz 2017-18 Registration
CBSE affiliated schools can make online registration by filling the registration form by following the procedure below.
- Visit the official website at http://cbseacademic.in
- Announcement will be appeared on the screen.
- Download the circular pdf by clicking at “CBSE Heritage India Quiz – 2017” and read the instruction carefully.
- And to register online click at “Online Registration” available at the right side of the “CBSE Heritage India Quiz – 2017” link.
- You can directly click at http://126.96.36.199/heritagequiz2017/
- Here a page with the title “Central Board of Secondary Education Heritage India Quiz-2017 will be opened along with some instruction.
- Click at “Proceed to Registration” button.
- Now enter your affiliation number in the box and click at “Submit” button.
- After a click, registration form will be appeared on the screen. Fill the details of students going to participate in the competition.
- After entering the details make payment and complete registration process.
- After that you can take a print your application.
The registration process is not completed here. The printout of the application form to be sent to “Dr. Pragya Verma Deputy Director Central Board of Secondary Education “SHIKSHA SADAN”, 17, Rouse Avenue New Delhi-110002. And writer ‘Heritage India Quiz 2017-18’ on envelope by 1st week of November 2017 on envelop.
CBSE Heritage Quiz 2017 Prizes & Awards
For more information about CBSE Heritage Quiz 2017 candidates can visit the cbseacademic.in.