Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017-18 application form is available now for candidates who are willing to get advantage of higher education from the Rajasthan government. Eligible candidates can apply online for Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017-18 (मुख्यमंत्री उच्च शिक्षा छात्रवृति योजना) through hte.rajasthan.gov.in till the last date. Through the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance on monthly basis to the students for higher studies.
2017-18 online registration for Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana has been started from 10 October to 9 November 2017. Selected candidates from class 12th will be provided financial assistance for pursuing higher studies.
Register Online for Mukhyamantri Ucch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017-18
The online application form for Mukhyamantri Ucch Siksha Yojana Yojana can be filled by following the registration procedure given here.
- Visit official website at hte.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to menu bar and click at “Online Scholarship”.
- New page will be opened here.
- Click at “Advertisement For Online Scholarship (Last Date: 09/11/2017)” to download the scholarship advertisement to see the details of the scheme. This advertisement is for four scheme including, मुख्यमंत्री उच्च शिक्षा छात्रवृति योजना, देवनारायण छात्रा स्कूटी वितरण एवं प्रोत्साहन राशि योजना, मेधावी छात्रा स्कूटी योजना and विधवा/परित्यक्ता मुख्यमंत्री (बी.एड.) संबल योजना.
- Now Click at “Register” button to make registration for scholarship.
- New window will be opened here where you will be redirected to a new domain “sso.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- Select your ID, Bhamasha Card, Aadhaar Card, Facebook Account or Google Account and enter your ID and click on NEXT button.
- After a click, registration form will be appeared on the screen where you will have to fill all the details including, your personal information, address etc.
- After making registration, candidates will be able to fill the application form for a particular scheme of 2017-18.
- Complete your application by filling all the mandatory information in the form.
Candidates who already registered can directly login by entering the digital ID, SSOID/ User name and password. After login they can fill the application form for the scheme.
Students who are going to apply for the scheme should fall under the eligibility of the scheme given below.
- Candidate must be permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- Family annual income of the applicants should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Candidates passed 12th examination from Rajasthan Secondary Education Board Ajmer and secured above 60% and ranked in first one lakh preference list of the board are eligible.
- Candidates not receiving any benefits other scholarship or equivalent scheme of Rajasthan Government / Government of India are eligible for the scheme.
- Candidates must have an nationalised bank account.
Candidates eligible for Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017 will be provided a scholarship amount for the period of five years for continuing higher / technical studies but candidates will have to renew the scheme every year.