KSBCDC Self Employment Loan – Kerala State Backward Class Development Corporation is providing the loan for employment ventures in Kerala. Online registration for KSBCDC loan scheme is being invited through the official website, ksbcdc.com. Under KSBCDC self employment loan scheme, low-interest rate loan is being provided to the people who are eligible. Self employment scheme in Kerala is benefiting the people belonging to minorities and backward communities and providing them a number of self employment opportunity for their business growth.
Interested candidates can get the benefits of the initiative and apply online for self employment scheme in Kerala. KSBCDC is working for national agencies National Backward Classes Finance Development Corporation (NBCFDC) and National Minorities Development Finance Corporation (NMDFC) for benefiting the backward class and minority community. KSBCDC loans at low interest rates can be availed to get financial support for entrepreneurship. Applicants can avail a loan up to the amount of Rs. 10 lakh at the interest rate of 8% for the loan period of 55 years.
In order to get loan for self employment in Kerala, candidates can register online through the official website by following the application procedure given below.
Register Online for KSBCDC Self Employment Loan Scheme Kerala
Below is the application procedure you can follow to fill the online application form for self employment loan scheme in Kerala.
- Open the official website, www.ksbcdc.com
- Home page will appear on the screen. Go to menu bar and take your mouse to Online Registration menu and click on Self Employment Loan Scheme link.
- New page for online registration will be displayed on the screen with the title “Online Submission of Application Form.
- Click on Register button.
- Online registration form will be appeared on the screen.
- Enter the information such as applicant name, address, Project name for which you are applying for loan, project description, loan amount and other details etc.
- Submit your application by clicking on Submit button.
- After submitting the application, you can take a printout to save it for future use.
Self Employment Loan Kerala – Highlights
Maximum Permissible loan amount: Rs 1 Lakh
Interest rate on Loan Up to: Rs 5 lakhs at the interest of 6%
Interest Rate on Loan Above: Rs.5 lakhs at the interest of 8%
Time period for Repayment: 60 months
Permissible Age Group: Between 18 to 55 years
Annual Income: Below Rs. 1,03,000
For more information, you can visit the office and contact on the below number.
KSBCDC Registered Office, II Floor, T.C. No:27/588 (7) & (8), Pattoor, Vanchiyoor P.O. Thiruvananthapuram – 695035
Contact Number – 0471 2577539