Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana (KSSY) 2017 is a new education loan scheme for poor meritorious students in Odisha. The name of scheme is Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana while people are searching for Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana and Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana for getting education loan.
Online registration and application form filling process for Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana 2017 / KSSY education loan scheme has been started and student searching for how to apply, eligibility, maximum and minimum loan amount, period of loan, rate of interest and banks list providing loan etc can read this article.
Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana Online Registration / Application Form
The application form for Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana 2017 is available on the official website of DHE Odisha at dheodisha.gov.in.
- Visit the official website at http://dheodisha.gov.in/
- Now a homepage will appear on the screen.
- Click on the link with title “Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana(KSSY)”.
- New page will appeared with title “Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) || Educational Loan”
- Go to “KSSY Notification” available on the right section of the page.
- Read all the instruction and information about the scheme.
- Click on the link “Click Here to Apply”. After that you will be redirected to the official website of Vidya Laxmi at www.vidyalakshmi.co.in.
- Now register by doing Signup where you will have to enter your name, mobile number, email ID and password.
- After that you will receive an email in which a link will be available to activate your account and to confirm your registration.
- After confirmation you will be able to fill the application form for education loan. And the sample application form can be downloaded by following the links below.
Sample Application Form for Education Loan | UCO Bank
Download KSSY Application Form Education Form
Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) – Education Loan Details
- Maximum Loan: Under the scheme a single student can get maximum loan amount of 10 lakh rupees.
- Minimum Loan: There is no minimum loan amount mentioned in the scheme but the maximum loan amount is Rs. 10 lakh.
- Period of Loan: The repayment period for the loan amount upto Rs.7.5 lakh is 10 years and 15 years for Rs. 10.0 lakh loan amount.
- Rate of Interest: Interest rate for loan under KSSY is 1% and balance amount of the interest will be borne by Government of Odisha, Higher Education Department.
KSSY Odisha – Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be a resident of Odisha.
- Annual income of the family of the applicant must be between 4.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum.
- The terms are conditions of loan will be as per norms of individual schedule banks.
- The loan applications will be processed by the rules of the banks.
- The poor students who are willing to continue higher studies can apply for the loan under this scheme.
KSSY Odisha – Required Document
- Identify proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Income Proof (Employment Certificate)
- Check List of Documents
List of Banks Providing Education Loan Under Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
- Allahabad bank
- Andra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank Of Maharastra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank
- central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- India Bank
- India Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank Ltd
- Bandhan Bank
- City Union Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indus Ind Bank
- Karnatak Bank
- Karur vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- laxmi Vilas Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- the South Indian Bank Ltd
- Yes Bank
- Orissa State Co-op. Bank
For more details students can visit the official website of Higher Education Department Government of Odisha at http://dheodisha.gov.in/KSSY/KSSY.aspx