IGL Smart Card is an initiative of Indraprastha Gas Limited to make the cashless purchase of CNG fuel from CNG station/ outlets for retail and fleet customers in Delhi-NCR. IGL Smart Card online registration has been started through the newly launched website www.iglsmartcard.com from which retails customers (owner of Cars, Autos, Taxis, Goods Vehicles etc), fleet customers (Owner of commercial vehicles like Trucks, Buses, Goods Vehicles, LCVs, Cars, Taxis, Jeeps, Vans, etc) can enrol online for IGL Smart Card for cashless CNG fuel purchase.
IGL Smart Card is NFC based prepaid card for customers through which they can fill and refill CNG fuel in their vehicles through cashless mode.
IGL Smart Card Registration Online
Customers who wants to get IGL smart card kit with activated cards can register online as retail customer, fleet customer, cluster customer through the official website by following the steps by step registration procedure given below.
Register & Activate Cards
- Visit the official website at https://www.iglsmartcard.com/
- Homepage will be opened here.
- Click at “Register Now” button below the “RETAIL CUSTOMER” or “FLEET CUSTOMER” or “CLUSTER CUSTOMER”.
- Registration form will be popped up on the screen.
- Now enter you name, email and mobile number (If you are a Retails customer) to get OTP for verification.
- After receiving the OTP, enter it in a required box and proceed.
- Here is will ask you for number of cards you wants, enter the number and proceed.
- After completing registration you will get a registration code/ ID which to be submitted at IGL station or outlets only then you can make the payment to get your smart card for CNG purchase.
- This process will activate your IGL Smart Card and you will get a welcome kit with Active Cards.
IGL Smart Card – Load Money & Set Limit
Customers can loan the money in their cards through online payment options such as Credit/ Debit, Wallet, NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS, Net Banking, UPI / Bharat QR and More. You can also set a limit in your card by managing card limit and fund allocation. Users can also change pin and block/ unblock the cards.
IGL Smart Card – Benefits
- No need not carry any cash for CNG fuel.
- Users can tract the transactions being done anytime with the online MIS.
- Users can access online information of card balances.
- It can be recharged by various cashless modes RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS and from CNG stations
- SMS based services
- UNMATCHED SECURITY PIN based security is employed with separate PIN for each of the user cards and Control PIN for Control card transactions.
- SMS alerts on every transactions
Users facing any king of problem can contact the Indraprastha Gas limited at their contact number given below.
24×7 Toll Free Number – 1800 102 5109
Emergency Number – 155216
Website – www.iglonline.net, www.iglsmartcard.com.