UP Ration Card New List 2018 – Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh has released the UP ration card new list 2018 / यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2018 for BPL and APL card. The UP ration card list 2018 district wise list / Ration Card Digitization has been uploaded on the official website FCSD and applicants who filled the application form for new and old ration card holders in UP. Now people can check their name in the New Rashan Card List 2017-2018 district wise and village wise through the official portal.
UP Ration Card list is a record of applicants to be benefited by providing cheap price row foods such as grain, rice, pulse and sugar etc and the beneficiary can only get these food products by having a ration card. Anyone who doesn’t have the rashan card can fill the application form and get the products provided by the UP government.
Check Your Name in UP Ration Card New List 2017-2018 – यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2018
New list of UP Ration Card 2017-18 has been made available now people who applied for the new ration card and who already have the ration card can check their name in the new list of Ration Card UP 2018 by following the procedure and steps given below.
Steps to Find Name in Ration Card List 2017-18 Uttar Pradesh
- First of All open the official website of FCS UP http://fcs.up.nic.in/.
- Go to the Menu bar and click mouse your mouse at “एन.एफ.एस.ए.” and click at the link with title “राष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिनियम (NFSA) की पात्रता सूची में खोजें”.
- Here a new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now select district, area, town, division and type of rarion card and enter your name of the head of the familiy in hindi or enligh, fathers name and 12 digit ration card number.
- Click on the Search button.
- Here you name and details of your family and ration card will be displayed on the screen.
If you are looking for the UP ration card 2018 district wise list and block wise list, you have to click on another option in the same menu bard. Go the एन.एफ.एस.ए. menu and click at “राष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिनियम (NFSA) की पात्रता सूची” link. After a click, district wise list will be appeared on the screen and you can search your name easily.
Helpline Number – UP Ration Card
People having any kind of query can contact on the helpline numbers and toll free numbers of UP government.
Helpline Number – 1967 & 1800-1800-150