Digital India Platform is an initiative of Indian government for the youth who likes to do work from home. DIP is a freelancing job portal for youngsters who like to do online work from home such as data entry and online marketing etc. Working on Digital India Platform is a best option for doing online jobs and to earn money from home. DIP is an initiative of government towards generating employment for which this Digital India Platform launched, digitizeindia.gov.in.
Through this article you can collect all the information to do the work and to earn money from DIP. The main purpose of launching this DIP jobs portal is to generating job opportunities for youth and it is also aimed at providing Digital services to the general public in government as well in private sectors.
Digitize India Platform Registration / How to Become DIP Volunteer
Following by these easy steps, you can register on Digitize India Platform to earn money / rewards.
– Data Submission
Convert Reward Point to Money
After collecting the sufficient point, the volunteer can convert the reward point in the money and transfer the amount into their account.
How Does Digital India Platform Works
DIP work same as other freelancing portal works. It will give you rewards for completing the task correctly and further these rewards point can be converted into money.
- The portal collects the data in the image format from the various government departments.
- These images provided to the contributors for work then the contributor do the work by typing the word from the given images.
- Thereafter the automated program check the work and typed word and rewards for correct entries.
- After collecting the right data, the DIP program send the data to the concerned department.
Requirement for Becoming a Digital Volunteer on Digitize India Platform
Anyone who wants to become a volunteer and work on DIP portal can apply only if he/she fulfill the under the requirement given below.
- Aadhaar Number
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Bank Account linked with Mobile Number
- Access to internet
- Access to any smart devices
Helpline Number for More Queries
Helpline number for DIP queries is : 1800 3000 3468 and FAQs for the same can be accessed by following this link