Delhi government has take a decision in favour of SC, ST students by launching a scheme with the name, Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Delhi under which free coaching for SC, ST students will be provided for cracking civil services exams and other competitive exams. Under the free coaching scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the students belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories for cracking the entrance exam and competition exam for taking admission in civil service, law, engineering, medicine and banking, other major courses.
Free coaching for SC, ST in Delhi under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana launched for encouraging the students who are unable to submit their fees for coaching of competitive exams. The students who will qualify for chief minister’s free coaching scheme, will be provided an amount of Rs 2,500 per month for the expenses of books and study material.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Delhi Highlights
Free coaching for competitive exam in Delhi will benefits the SC, students and highlights of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana are given below.
- Free coaching for SC, ST students will be provided.
- Besides, an amount of Rs. 2500 per month will also be given for books and study material.
- Students, having an annual family income below Rs. 6 lakh, will be benefited.
- Official advertisement for instructing the coaching centres and institutes will be released soon for voluntarily registration under Delhi Free Coaching Scheme / Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana.
- Eligibility test for free coaching will be conducted by the officials and the students who will qualify the test will be able to apply for financial support under free coaching scheme.
The registration of centres and institutes will be done and after completing the registration process, the list of credible coaching centres will be released. Students who are planning to register with any of the coaching centres under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana will be asked to apply for the financial benefit.